• Proficient Microsoft Office 2018
• SPSS Software
• Eview 11 Software
• Thomson Reuters Eikon
• Effective Communication skills
• Good Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Honest and Reliable
• Willing to learn
• Problem solving.
FORUM & WEBINAR ATTENDED
• The Sustainability for Business Forum
2020. (Innovations, business
solutions for a Green Recovery).
• FMM Supply Chain Webinar 2020 -
Strategies to Adopt Supply Chain 4.0.
• Breaking the Chain of Corruption
through ABMS for Economic
• Intelligent Operations Management
during a Pandemic (2020).
• HARD WORKING
• Complete projects before time, does more than required.
• TEAM - WORKER
• Work effectively in a team, respect, and willing listen to others opinion and
encourage team members.
• PROBLEMS SOLVING
• Analyze problems to finds causes and find possible solutions.
• Create report and prepare drawing for Quality Manager and customer.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials using high gauges, calipers, cmm and micrometers.
• Monitor production areas, ensuring they meet health and safety compliance,
and check that all manufactured products or parts meet the necessary
Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load,
pack, wrap, label, ship).
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
OIL AND GAS COURSES AND CERTIFICATION, SHAH ALAM (TRAINING OCT - NOV 2019
• Gained practical knowledge about understanding in concepts of project planning,
scheduling and controlling.
• To develop alternative facilities design concepts, identify the required resources,
prepare screening cost estimates and expenditure phasing's based on initial
project execution planning.
• Gained proper skills in presentation and managing data in schedules, costs and resource.
• Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in the first phase of their elementary school experience, or kindergarten.
• Provides the tools and the environment for students to develop into responsible
adults and possibly move on to higher education.