A political science graduate from IIUM. Has experienced working in government and private sector before pursuing my Master Degree in Human Sciences (Political Science) taking a mix mode. I am writing my dissertation about the woman empowerment through the political parties initiatives. I am a fast learner, willing to learn new thing and also willing to start back from the scratch in my career life. I am a problem solver and also considered as a team player. Based on my experience, I have been exposed to government relations and stakeholder management. Besides that, I also have some experience regarding policy and political works related.
• Assign to make an appointment with Malaysian politician from all political
parties for research project under Head of Department.
• Assign to prepare and administrative work such as filing and claims.
• Attend class to replace the lecturer who are in medical leave.
• Assigned to handle logistic matter related to movement of minister.
• Assigned for stakeholder engagement and corporate relation with agency
under ministry and related parties.
• Assigned to help Political Secretary regarding political matter and administration.
Selected as Perdana fellow to Datuk Seri Panglima Mohd Salleh Said
Keruak, Minister of Communication & Multimedia Malaysia for six (6) months.
• Exposed on minister daily routine to fulfill his responsibility and management
of ministry office.
• Assigned under President of national Youth Council.
• Learned to communicate effectively with higher authorities involved in handling program and events.
First Aid Kit Skills Curriculum Course
• Assisted trainer in teaching first aid kit skills course.
• Prepared the question for examination, monitored and assisted student in