• I put high value on honesty, integrity and morality when dealing with my job
to members of the company and outside parties who are doing business
with the company I represent.
• I am hands on type, good mechanical skills, able to understand the
electrical functions when I work with the machines, I am good with
lathe/cnc machining, experience with Boiler system and Milling machine
and also good in fabrication.
• Excellent inter- personal relationship, a team builder and player with
emotional maturity. Fast learner and able to work independently.
Date Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Date Left: Change of management to Vista Point and continue Service
• Contributing in line set-up and involvement in daily production activities on Wire
Bonder, Dei Attach, AT Auto Blower and Dais Auto Epoxy Dispenser machines in FOL.
• Trouble shooting machines on Final Tester and Auto Focusing machines, also
spare parts and tool management for the whole EOL department.
• Initiate & Implement Calibration system in Flextronics.
• Spare part management in Flextronics.
• Involved in R&D Group and Familiar with Characterization Lab.
Date Joined: 03 Aug 2009 Date Left: 30 Dec 2011
• Working with NPI Test Development Team.
• Doing testing, programming and setting up the test booth, target and the lighting
• Machine by-off, correlation and GR & R for every tester that need to release to production.
• NPI product transfer from design to mass pro.
• Designing jig for the testers.
• Involvement in Test Equipment on improvement and troubleshooting
Date Joined: 03 Nov 2003 Date Left: 30 Mar 2009
• Working as Product coordinator for the Customer's camera modules, to be tested
on a few parameters according to the customer requires.
• Such as the image quality, sharpness (near field and far field), exposures,
dynamic range, color reproduction, color uniformity, distortion and current
• All this require for software setting to meet the customer requires as we need to plug and play to get the optimal picture quality.
• Also with Test Development Team doing testing, programming and setting up the test booth, target and the lighting and optimizing the testing to the customers
• Funiculars Operations
Overall in charge of the daily operations of the Funicular service.
Support the customer service operations on manpower and complaints
Carrying out weekly, monthly and half yearly on preventive maintenance.
Over look on the facility department operations and work done.
• Automation & Improvement Project
Overall in charge of the improvement project on the funicular and facilities of the Penang Hill.
Support the improvement project on the R&D Department.
• Project Management
Chair the tender processing on project approval and overseeing the work in progress and any all other for time to time.
• Budget & Costing
This is done for the Funicular Department basic on yearly expenditure:
Spare parts, PM works, half yearly PM, department cost and over time.
• Overall coordination on M & E ACMV works.
• Shop drawings and routing & coordination drawings.
• Coordinate with Sub-Con, Main Con and other authorities.
• Plan and scheduling for all the works.
• Verification, documentations and approval works.
• M&E Works in Electrical and Mechanical.
• Civil and Structure work for the Mall.
• Mall over all operation work.
• Tenant's complaint and solutions.
• Ducting Works.
• Costing and project work on the ROI.
• Maintenance & Servicing of AHU, Chiller & Cooling Tower.
• Fit -Out Works for the management on new and outgoing tenants.
• Energy saving for the Mall.
• Piping, sewage and plumbing works.
I have being Lecturering since 2008 on a part time basic. After my retrenchment in March 2009, I have take up full time Lecturering on daily basics classes. I am
Lecturering on Industrial Robotics Engineering and Mechatronics.
Subjects: Dynamics - Introduction, Motion of a Point, Newton's Second law,
Energy Method and Momentum Methods.
Mathematics II - First-order differential equations, Second-order
Differential equations and Matrices.
Strength of Materials - Concept of stress and strain, Torsion, Pure Bending and Bending Moment and Shear Forces.
Material Science - Materials and their uses, Properties of Materials, Material
Testing, Surface Tension and Fracture Mechanics.
Robotics Technology - Robots and Robotics, Industrial Robots, Automation,
Components of an Industrial Robot, End Effectors, Payload of a robot, Industrial Applications of Robots, Industrial
Applications of Robots and Robot Maintenance, Robotics and
• Contributing in line set-up.
• Involvement in daily production activities.
• Training of new Technician.
• Trouble Shooting Machine and Spare part/tool management.
• Facility and waste water plant supervising.
• Main task on servicing on waste water plant pumps and treatments, servicing the
AHU fans and changing of the filters and servicing the chiller and compressor with vendors.
• Daily monitoring on the LT and HT room and the standby gen-set and also the pump room.
• Monitoring of the clean-room condition of any abnormality in the sense of temp &
hum. This entire task will be done by me, a chargeman and a boilerman and seven technicians that reports to me.
• Conduct evaluations, Pilot runs.
• Material Issues and asst the Process Engineer in daily production process
• Tracking down the high speck rejects to improve the yield by implementing
training and visual aid on line.
Date Joined: 05 Apr 1993 Date Left: 30 Apr 1997
• Contributing in line set-up.
• Involvement in daily prod.
• Training of new Technician.
• Trouble Shooting Machines.
• Spare part/tool management.
• Meeting daily production output.
• Set-up and implement of chemical rooms for automated supply of chemical
throughout the production floor machinery chemical supply.
TRAININGS AND OTHER SKILLS
• In house trainings on Fitting, Robotics, Pumps, SPC, Piping, Hydraulic & Pneumatics and Automation systems.
• Good working knowledge in computer software's. Knowledgeable in setting
up machinery for Production. Also knowledgeable in machine fittings,
piping, air and water pumps. Skills in slurry set-up and make up chemicals.
• Public Courses: Calibration System, Measurement System Analysis
(MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Creative Problem Solving
• Workshops: Team Building and Please Have it My Way