I aim at attaining the highest professional standards with diligence and look
forward to placement in a growth-oriented organization where there is learning,
and I can contribute to my fullest potential. I am effective and efficient. I am very
strong at multitasking, and a great team player. I work well in fast-paced,
• Ability to function in a large / medium-sized company.
• Environment with "ado-whatever-it-takes" attitude.
• A people's person possessing strong written & oral communication skills.
• Intrinsic leadership, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
• Highly motivated individual that has demonstrated the ability to
produce results, exercise independent judgment & decision-making
• Strong planning and prioritization skills.
• Focused, positive attitude, flexible, and proactive.
CHENI KAUR - CURRICULUM VITAE
• Microsoft Office 365
• Outlook Calendar
• Cisco Webex
• MS Team Meetings
• ALU/Nokia Procurement System
Language Spoken Written
English Advanced Advanced
Malay Advanced Intermediate
Punjabi Advanced Intermediate
-Reporting to Managing Director (MD)
• Managing Complex Executive Diary: Conflicting priorities:
internal/external - national and global.
• Managing Travel Schedules: Domestic & International, such as
hotels, ground transportation, etc. and achieving cost savings for the company.
Customer Engagement: Plan and organize C-Level customer
meetings, customer briefings with Account Leads. Develop and maintain relationship with customer executive admin teams.
• Team Support: Assist with schedule of key internal and customer
meetings, managing team leave plans and distribution lists,
reviewing travel and expenses and always ensure compliance.
• Managing Executive Visits: Schedules, Travel, Customer
Engagements, Briefings, Debrief, Follow-up
• Ad-hoc assistance during leadership team visit to Malaysia.
Reporting to Executive Director/ Chief
Executive Officer& General Manager - Compliance
• Perform secretarial and administrative support for the Executive
Director/Chief Executive Officer. including taking care of his
personal matters, arranging and planning travel reservation for him.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally
with all levels of management and staff.
• Responsible for arrangement of meeting appointments and updating General Manager - Compliance's calendar.
Reporting to Country Manager
• Perform secretarial and administrative support for the Country