An Electrical and Electronic Engineering graduate looking for opportunities to work in the industry. Have the ability to learn quickly on the go and strictly sensitive towards deadlines. Proven team player and adaptable to any situation that demands quick decisions & critical thinking. Highly professional personality & able to connect to different personalities effectively.
Assigned at Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE) highway: In charge of maintenance and services of Electrical and Electronic System along Highways and toll plazas; Lighting System, M&E Building Services, and Toll Collection System.
• Assist and provide technical support to the electrical engineering team; Maintain, performed
troubleshooting, corrective, repair, and routine maintenance along highways and buildings.
• Overseeing and monitoring the maintenance works by technicians and contractors; liaise with contractors
• Managing the maintenance checklists, work program; that results in a score of 4-Star rating of (Expressway Performance Index) EPI for 3 consecutive months.
• Assisted and prepared documentation and checklists for maintenance activities according to ISO (9001, 14001 & 45001) for Internal Audit and External Audit.
• Prepared progress reports and engineering documents for submission to engineer, contractors and authorities.
• Study technical design and CAD drawing specifications, design briefs, requirements, and performance standards; attended and analyze the process of the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
• Planned and prepare schedule for routine maintenance work program per month for technicians and chargeman; increasing work performance and smoothness of maintenance activities.
• Handling products picking, sorting, and packing process; ensuring all products are accurately quantified, categorized, and distributed according to their respective delivery quantities and designated locations.
• Successfully managed 70 - 100 inbound clients request per day; Achieve an individual's Key Performance Index (KPI) multiple times; reducing 1 to 2 hours of warehouse operating hours.
• Manage data collection and information of products picking and sorting through Excel system.
Project: Kuala Lumpur Additional Vehicle (KLAV) 27: Wayside System Upgrade Project - Kelana Jaya LRT Line.
• Prepared railway project proposal, design review, and documentation for ongoing project.
• Reviewed trains and railway electrical system, CAD design, and specifications of Project; evaluating, analyzing, and identifying inconsistencies in design drawing for ongoing project.
• Generated and reconciled the Bill of Material (BOM); ensure product costing and materials data were recorded for manufacturing, assembly, and procurement use.
• Performed troubleshooting, maintenance, testing, and commissioning work on Bombardier's Metro Train.