English - Working Knowledge,
Writing and Reading.
Baking - Beginner
Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or
• Greet customer entering establishments.
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
• Answer customers' questions, provide information on
procedures or policies.
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotel.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
• Clean rooms, Hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
• Greet customer and ascertain what each customer want and needs.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
961114 - 08 - 5536