Passionate for Sales and Marketing, I have spent over 10 years on field, I gained professional knowledge of sales operations maximizing revenue, minimizing costs and being directly involved in staff recruitment and development. Focused on C.R.M. secondary callings and driving business revenue to higher levels. Excellent interpersonal skills especially when dealing with Hotel clients, colleagues and program staff. Strong management manner and excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure without losing focus, great problem solving skills.
I've worked with leading Hotel chains like Four Seasons Bali Resorts, Hilton Hotels Thailand, Conrad Hotels, The Peninsula Manila, Anantara Hotel Bangkok, Centara Hotel and Resorts, Bluewater Maribago Beach Resorts, Four Seasons Amman, Grand Papua Hotel. I gained experience across the globe in different countries: Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Italy, Jordan.
Critical thinking and problem solving
Ability to Multitask
Effective Time Management
Ability to Work in a Team
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Communication and Interpersonal skills
Budgeting & Forecasting
Microsoft Office tools
● Fully engaged with team members to achieve the highest levels of productivity.
● Worked with honesty and integrity every step of the way.
● Utilized excellent leadership and organizational skills to achieve goals.
● Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely, efficient manner.
● Utilized effective strategies to improve marketing effectiveness, boosting productivity.
● Led recruitment efforts and training of new employees.
● Managed and evaluated workflow and productivity, making changes where necessary.
● Developed and implemented performance standards and procedural changes to drive productivity and quality.
● Worked in collaboration with the Director of Operations and the VP to define program goals and establish a timeline and plan to achieve them.
● Successfully recruited and trained new managers, while also monitoring the productivity of the existing workforce.
The primary responsibility was the successful management of the Program's sales operations including:
-Sales team (Maximizing Sales, Minimizing Costs, Recruitment and Training of Sales Consultants and admin staff)
-Administration (Maximizing Database completion)
-Customer service staff and Customer Relation Management.