Good in Guest relation management, Leadership Skill, Communications, Business Operation, and Ms
STATEMENT OF RESULTS
Name: LEOW ZHEN RAN Faculty/Institute/Centre: Faculty of Business and Finance
Program: Bachelor of Finance (Honours) [October 2017]
Registration No: 16ABB06705
Identity Card No: 981105-08-7773 Year of Admission: October 2017
• Attending to Singapore's enquiries over a full range of consumer financial products and services.
• Contribute actively to contact centre service quality KPIs for monthly and annual internal as well
as external quality awards.
• Provide feedback on workflow and productivity improvements.
• Resolution of customer's feedback/issues with guidelines.
Applied knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm and voice production to individualize
presentations and maintain audience interest.
• Interpreted different music by making use of voice production, harmony, rhythm and melody to present characterization.
• Selected music carefully to achieve balance of musical styles.
• Having a moderate communication with customers during singing section.
• Transposed music to alternate keys with speed and accuracy.
• Maintained customer satisfaction with timely table check-ins to assess food and beverage needs.
• Stayed up to date on menu changes to offer current and accurate information, answer questions and help customers select optimal meal choices based on individual preferences.
• Maintained order efficiency and accuracy through clear communication with kitchen staff, earning
numerous recommendations from satisfied customers.
• Transferred supplies and equipment between storage and work areas to expedite food preparation.
• Ensured proper handling while storing ingredients and food products.
(3 DAYS), FOOD PANDA
• Promote the app to public, the target would be attract more customers, who interest to become
a food delivering driver and also employers who interest to add in restaurant in the app.
• Worked with customers to understand needs and provide service.
• Help customer to be more familiar to Food Panda app.
• To Give Away small gift for the feedback from customers.
Performed complete opening, closing and shift change duties to keep restaurant working
efficiently and teams ready to meet customer needs.
• Maintained customer satisfaction with timely table check-ins to assess food and beverage
• Shared knowledge of menu items and flavors, enabling customers to make personal decisions
based on taste and interest.
• Stayed up to date on menu changes to offer current and accurate information, answer
questions and help customers select optimal meal choices based on individual preferences.
• Collaborated with kitchen staff to correctly update customers on unavailable dishes and wait
• Handled customer complaints professionally, resolving issues through diplomatic
acknowledgment and commitment to service.
English, Chinese, Malay, Cantonese and Hakka.