Aim to build a strong career in a challenging and progressive environment, where my skills and
experience can be utilized effectively.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
• 12 years of experiences in the following industries: Engineering & Construction.
• Prepare well researched & accurate documents, presentations, reports, contracts & tenders, project
proposal and technical writing.
• Excellence social skills - Ability to work with wide range of people from various background, using
superb communication skills.
• As part of the team that needed to create new brand documentation for the new merged business companies between Worley Parsons and Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources division (Jacobs ECR).
• Worked closely with subject matter experts a Leads when developing new user guidelines, standards operating procedures and external/internal communications documentations to ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of technical document updates.
• Reviewed and edited existing procedure documents to ensure a logical flow of information, proper grammatical use and corporate approved formatting
• Maintained corporate documentation policies into SharePoint and Electronic Management System site to drive consistency
• Able to work in ANZ, UK, US and Canada shift.
• Translated an English Movies to Malay Language.
• Responsible in preparing Digital Cinema Package in Hard Disc for distribution to cinemas.
• Provided daily support and ensure smooth execution of all company's activities including administrative, management and operations.
• Established project work plan, calendar or schedules and evaluated job progress
• Participated in project budget planning & development
• Monitored record keeping and file maintenance and also provided documentation and reports
• Responded to customer's complaints and feedback on defect issues
• Involved in technical pre & post tender activities and contract administration
• Created and updated Technical and Maintenance documentation.
• Provided high level secretarial and administrative support to two senior partners and five
• Organized and maintained law libraries, documents, and case files.
• Transcribed and proof read the legal documentation.
• Assisted with the monthly invoicing process including raising invoices.
• Prepared letters, manuscripts and financial documents.
• Drafted and managed correspondence letters
• Managed and coordinated case papers & documentation for meetings as required.
• Coordinated diaries, scheduled and made appointments for the Partners & Associates.
• Involved in technical pre & post tender activity and contract administration.
• Prepared the complete cost of bid after analyzed and estimated whole tender and compiled in accordance with different discipline to evaluate the total cost of the project
• Prepared change orders and variation effected due to change of specification
• Responded to and approved subcontractor's capabilities & their quality plans
• Floating enquiries and received subcontract invitations and evaluation of subcontract scope of works
• Coordinated and analyzed specifications, drawings and suppliers quotations and
• Prepared and updated technical documentation.
• Responsible for engineering cost estimates for the project, and prepared budgetary statement for management review and approval
• Assisted Project Manager in preparing final budget and expense projection for the entire project
• Analyzed impact of proposed changes & interpreted contract terms and conditions in the project, and provided alternative options
• Provided technical support to the project team
• Responsible for overseeing the review, initiated and executed of contracts.
• Assisted Project Manager in managing project budgets and kept costs down.
• Oversaw the maintenance of projects after completion.
• Prepared contract documentation for procurement services and materials.
• Liaised with customers on a regular basis to ensure the successful design and manufactured of products to agreed budgets and time frames.
• Prepared and updated technical documentation for compliance with administrative and project specific requirements
• Planed, organized, and implemented systems for efficient project document processing, including design documentation, vendor submittals and the project filing system
• Identifies process improvement initiatives and supports the implementation of those initiatives
• Assisted the Project Engineer in the execution of classification and document control requirements
• Coordinated all project turnover and close-out activities
• Communicated with project team members and supplier contacts to resolve daily administrative problems associated with project engineering function
• Responsible in designing the schematic and performed balancing and ensure all the task
completed before deadline.
• Monitored design progress of designated remote design department.
• Provided engineering support to the design.