Primary School: 1. Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Poi Lam, Ipoh
MS Office >5 Advanced
Visual Basic >5 Advanced
auto card 4 Advanced
C++ Language 3 Intermediate
Photoshop 1 Intermediate
Position Title: Channel Services Executive
Department: Marketing & Training
1) Conduct Training to Digi Gold Dealers mobile money solution apps - Valyou Mobile Wallet
2) Monitor daily and monthly International Remittance transaction for each Digi Gold Dealer.
3) Assist dealer when have problem and issue with using Valyou Mobile Wallet.
4) Support and leverage other channel efforts, field marketing, product promotions as well as certifications and specializations.
5) Conducting sales presentations, proposal and quotation and marketing events to dealer.
Industry: Financial and Telecommunication
Kuala Lumpur / Ipoh, Perak
Position Title: Assistant Customer Services Manager
Department: Branch Services
1) Promote and professionally sel a wige range of Loan/Bancassurance product to the existing and pontential customer.
2) Provide professional advice and on appropriate financial product based on customer needs.
3) Provide services recovery to turn an unhappy customer into a satisfied customer with professional.
4) Ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent after sale service.
5) Ensure compliance to the policies and procedures set by the Bank.
6) Assist daily branch operation and branch administration work.
7) Manage to achieve the team for daily and monthly target
8) Assist Brank Manager for daily operation and cash money
Industry: Banking and Financial
Position Title: Customer Services Executive & Team Manager
Depamentl: Call Centre & Customer Service Department
1) Contribute to the call centre by deliver customer service via phone, providing service in a consistent, professional manner by embracing my company core values.
2) To continuously listen, assess customer needs and wants and idetify appropriate solutions.
3) Provide service recovery to turn an unhappy customer into a satisfied customer with professional and empathetic service.
4) To achieve one call resolution in most customer interaction by being empowered to waive fees and charges within assigned limits.
5) To be effectively bilingual a better handle all inbound calls.
6) Provide coaching and training to junior staffs to achieve service and sales targets.
7) Handle service & sales enquiry.
8) Ensure requests or investigations are completes appropriately and faxed/emailed out to other channels/departments within the same day.
9) Ensure all referrals are keyed a timely manner and monitor for closures.
10) Face to face handle customer IPTV AND CORPORATE.
11) Manage the branch team and monitor the staff performance and monthly KPI
Industry: Entertaiment / Media
Duration: February 2006 - October 2013
Monthly Salary: RM 3390.00