A highly passionate and motivated graduated chemical engineer, equipped with varied sets of skills in supervising and managing subordinate activities, handling customer complaint and feedback and performing root cause analysis, seeking to work at an entry level position in an organization that offers good growth opportunity.
Microsoft Words 7/10
SketchUp 3D 4/10
Microsoft Excel 7/10
Smart Scope 4/10
Microsoft PowerPoint 7/10
8D Report 4/10
Microsoft Outlook 7/10
Statistical Process Control 4/10
AutoCAD 2017 4/10
Control Plan 4/10
• Supervise QC inspectors and educate continuously to improve their competency.
• Designed a checklist form record for visual inspection.
• Assist in response to customer complaint with 8D report.
• Assist in prepared the Control Plan and Quality Standard Instruction for new product development.
• Daily Monitoring product capability using SPC.
• Assist in perform root cause analysis for abnormal pattern in SPC graph.
• Assigned by HOD to represent the Quality Department in Project hand over to company's branch in Philippines.
• Issue NCR to production assembly for any non-conforming found and corrective actions verification.
• Prepared standard operating procedure of Cleaning-In-Place (CIP)
• Prepared work instruction of corrugated box (carton) weight test.
• Designed a record form of Cleaning-In-Place process.
• Designed the chemical storage to comply with DOSH requirement.
• Liaise with Johor State Pharmaceutical Services Divisions in chemical permit application.
• Managed in monitor FIFO of chemical stock inventory.
• Performed chemical titration of CIP solution before operations.
• Review COA of water quality after CIP to monitor the efficiency of CIP operation.
• Assigned as HACCP team member in charge of CIP and chemical control.
• Performed raw milk and finish goods quality test and allergen test.
• Follow up troubleshooting of hydraulic filter press and report the progress to the superior.
• Assigned by supervisor to draw Process Block Diagram of palm oil refining process to assist in process review.
• Inspection of temperature and pressure gauge of heat exchanger at pre-treatment and deodorization/deacidification plant.
• Inspection of steam trap and steam leaking in the pipelines.
• Perform quality test of palm oil in determination of free fatty acid, peroxide value, cloud point, oil loss in spent earth analysis, moisture content analysis and Deterioration of Bleachability Index test (DOBI).
• Assigned by supervisor to attend internal training of Industrial Effluent Treatment System.