Experienced and reliable Quality Assurance professional with over 3 years of experience working in
companies to ensure the highest quality outcomes possible. Adept in providing suggestions and solutions
to improve and enhance productivity. Bringing forth a seasoned history of helping companies to achieve
success and improve efficiency.
Proficient in the following areas of expertise:
✓ Quality assurance ✓ Inspection & Testing ✓ Safety and health
✓ Machines operation ✓ Material handler ✓ Non-conformance
✓ Equipment calibration ✓ Deadline compliance
✓ Customer service
Exceptional attention to detail that comes in handy when handling complex procedures and equipment.
Multi-tasker who can handle numerous responsibilities at ones, allowing me to remain productive.
Dedicated to producing the best work, following safety measures, and meeting and exceeding project
requirements and standards.
● Automotive Quality Systems (APQP, PPAP)
● Hand / power / measuring tools and instruments
● Attention to details
● Teamwork Skills
● Problem Solving Skills
● Quality-focused and result oriented
● MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) | Mac | Linux
● Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-
Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, and Process Failure Mode
and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
● Evaluate specification, requirements, and technical design documents to provide prompt and valuable feedback.
● Identify resource needs, effectively plan, define test strategy, provide quality assurance estimate,
and provide test management and test reporting throughout the testing cycle
● Inspected material prior to production to ensure authenticity and quality.
● Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
● Performed tests on all devices prior to and during production.
● Monitored and tested equipment prior to recording data.
● Reported any issues to senior management immediately.
● Made suggestions to enhance the safety and efficiency of products.
● Removed products and materials that failed to meet established guidelines.
● Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrating competent performance in product inspections and quality checks to ensure that
everything is in compliance with the company's high standards
● Developing processes to ensure good quality of product including: PPAP, PFMEA, SPC and Control Plan activities.
● Creating, refining, educating and implementing standard work and process adherence throughout
● Improved the effectiveness of solving customer complaints and non-conformance issues and ensured that all QA Tests are carried out on time and in full.
Displayed excellent technical skills during KLAV Project to deliver, inspect, test and commission
train coach sets.
● Experienced in using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments including:
Impact wrench, impact driver, heat gun, etc.
● Assemble parts and components in multiple sizes and types of structures and Disassembled
finished products as specification.
● Assured high level quality of Inspection to meet products exact specifications, tolerances, and order
● Studied blueprints and operations prior to performing inspections.
● Used a combination of handheld and electronic inspection equipment.
● Recorded inspection results and prepared detailed reports.
● Worked with engineer to develop problem-solving strategies.
● Promoted a positive work environment by maintaining a safe work area and ensuring all the materials are moved and handled safely without damaging items.
Carried out safety trainings and briefing at a 384.7 MW plant redevelopment project at Connaught
Bridge Power Station for site staff, customers, and contractors involved in the project
● Generated high quality safety reports documenting safety and health in work environment
● Participated in inspections and audits to identify non-compliance and other adherence towards
● Setting out of civil engineering and building works on various sites within the Company operating
● Understand and interpret drawings and specifications
● Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues
● Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
● Maintain standards of safety and comply with the Company's health, safety and environment
management systems requirements.
● Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace
● Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification and assist with compilation of as built drawings
● Provided technical expertise to resolve issues and ensure smooth project progress
● supported on-site engineers with testing and commissioning of equipment
● Planned and coordinated with subcontractors, suppliers and consultants.to achieve project safety
● Oversaw the entire stock control and management
● Resolved customers complaints promptly and professionally
● Accommodated customers' needs and guided them on product selection
● Adhered to the established frameworks, guidelines and procedures of the organizations
● Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
● Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
● Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media