Attentive agent with an excellent communication skills and maintaining enthusiastic in problem solving. Self-motivated, productive and well organised efficient work habits.
• Listening skills
• Lesson planning expertise
• Bilingual in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Academic performance evaluations
• Organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Speaking skills
• IT skills (Microsoft Office, Zendesk, Oracle, Slack)
Basic Income: RM3800
• Proctor a variety of tests.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of all testing materials, test logs, and other test documents.
• Must be vigilant - able to pay close attention to cheating or prevention of cheating; able to administer the Client Practice.
• Validate candidate's mandatory IDs and perform environment check and enhance security inspection.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Escalate candidate to a security agent where necessary upon case basis.
• Reviewing on the candidate's footage to close the case or escalate where necessary.
• Assist with test administration.
• Maintain a professional and pleasant atmosphere to create an environment for optimal test performance for all examinees.
• Enforce all rules and regulations as necessary.
• Follow established protocol for integrity breaches.
Industry: Customer service
Basic Income: RM3000
• Taking necessary steps to make sure all products comply with Australian and New Zealand mandatory standard.
• Working with daily and weekly target.
• Acknowledge and resolve partners complaints by escalating enquiries to the relevant team, follow up for a resolution in a timely manner and ensuring emails are always of a high standard and personalized to our brand partner's concerns.
• Educate partners on our marketplace process.
• Escalate serious partner issue to line manager.
• Represent the company by giving top class service and experience to all business partners.
• Liaise attentively with Warehouse department (3PL, 3 WIN, SS, CON) logistic team to ensure orders are dispatched on a stipulated time frame.
• Coordinate with Suppliers to track pending and defective orders during pre and post- delivery.
• Support live chat queue on a rotational basis during peak season.
Monthly Salary: RM4,000
MOBE LTD (MY ONLINE BUSINESS EDUCATION)
• To handle inbound calls - (process payment, general inquiries, refund related case)
• Support US, UK & Asia market.
• Submit daily feedback on activities to immediate supervisor.
• To handle outbound calls - (upon customer's request)
• Liaise with customer via email to solve their inquiries.
• To handle and process back-end cases or requests and follow up constantly with the customer and relevant department to resolve inquiry.
• To escalate pending request to the relevant department in timely manner.
• To be proactive and undergo meetings with manager and CEO and promotes team spirits.
• Works well independently, completes assigned tasks in the established time frame, completes regular assignments without reminders or additional requests.
• To work as a team with members from different countries.
• To assess assignment of complaints.