Teach For Malaysia is an independent, non-profit organisation that places Malaysia's most promising leaders in high-need schools as an effort to end education inequity.
● Taught English and Science to 376 students in a high-need school. 55% of students
indicated increased motivation in learning as a result of engaging animated lesson
content and delivery.
● Improved 60% (94 out of 156) of Form 3 students' mid-term Science scores by at least 5 points over 6 months through innovative assessment and learning strategies.
● Executed an online English public speaking program (Speaker's Platform Virtual Time Capsule) to develop critical thinking and communication skills among 39
students from 10 schools in Selangor. 93% of participants indicated increased
confidence to engage in discussion in English.
● Formulated Form 1 Science learning content weekly on the FrogPlay platform for
the YTL Foundation Initiative, Learn From Home during the MCO period which has
garnered more than 326, 000 views
● Developed a sustainable garden in SMK Kepong with the aim to benefit 880 students
on their practical knowledge in sustainable gardening and cultivate responsibility among students. By the end of 2021, all students will be able to nurture and grow
their own fruits from the garden.
EDP Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary team that works with government, real estate developers, architects and constructors to develop engineering solutions for sustainable built environment.
● Ensured smooth operation in geotechnical aspects of 10 projects by supporting and overseeing geotechnical design, coordination and supervision in 3 years.
● Coordinated and ensured timely completion of earthworks, blasting works, secant
pile construction, capping beams and bored piling works of HSBC Bank tower in Tun
Razak Exchange, Kuala Lumpur in 5 months.
● Oversaw timely completion of piloting, soil investigation, and rock coring works of Setiawangsa Pandan Expressway Phase 3 in Kuala Lumpur in 6 months.