I am a Bachelor Degree in Logistics Material Supply Chain at Universiti Kuala Lumpur, specializing in industrial logistics. I come from a solid logistical background with a strong interest in business and a passion towards sourcing strategy. I have maintained above 3.00 CGPA through a well-balanced program of study. I believe my academic background, business knowledge and industry experiences have provided me with the credentials on getting to learn in the supply chain sector.
I am a perfectionist, sets high standards, very schedule oriented, neat and tidy, do things persistently and thorough, sees the problems, often finds creative solutions, faithful and devoted, willing to listen and learn, content to stay at background, very low profile and pessimistic.
To date, my experience as a fresh graduate logistician professional has been extremely rewarding and productive. I strongly believe that supply chain is a discipline that will force me to view problems not only from the client’s standpoint but also from a marketplace, best practices and “think out of the box” point of views.
Please find enclosed my resume for your review. I can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at (+60) 1110056507. I enthusiastically look forward to hearing from you soon.
• Prepare and dealing with export documentation in a trading environment.
• Creates and confirms transport order to ensure pickup of the shipment at origin.
• Process and examine required export documents as per rules and regulations.
• Updates all data and information in CW1 (CargoWiseOne) on a timely and regular basis,
thus ensuring unobstructed work follow; develop and maintain a filing system.
• Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution.
DEC2015-MARC2016 / AUG2020-PRESENT
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Order office supplies.
• Prepare salary, EPF, GST/SST and SOCSO contribution and claims.