I am a highly motivated Pharmaceutical Society Northern Ireland registered Pharmacist, currently preparing for the Qualifying Examination to Practice Pharmacy in Malaysia on the 16th December 2020. I graduated from Queen’s University Belfast which is ranked in the top 200 universities in the world according to Times Higher Education. I am seeking new challenges in a reputable organization that will allow me to optimize my strong analytical and organizational skills through my training and career development. I believe I am the candidate who has the skill sets and experience you’re looking for.
You will find I am detail oriented, able to analyze, prioritize and have superior attention to detail. I am a friendly and approachable team player and would bring to your company not only my pharmaceutical skills, but also top-notch services to the customers.
• Participate training programs such as Basic and Emergency First Aid, business managements organized by PSNI, UCA and NICPLD
• Responsible for self-directed learning to gather a portfolio of evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Responds to symptoms and provide evidence-based information/medication to patients and other healthcare professionals
• Accurately checked prescription for appropriate dosage, drug interactions, allergies and contra-indication before dispensing
• Act as the responsible pharmacist in different branches
• Sale and supply of all medicines including General sale list, P medicine, Prescription Only medicines, Controlled drugs
• Safe and effective running of the pharmacy including supervising, training and coordinating the work within pharmacy staffs
• Ordering stocks from different pharmaceutical wholesalers
• Responding to enquiries regarding medicine issues such as advising prescribers on drug contra-indication
• Conducting smoking cessation programme, medicine use review (asthma, diabetes), minor ailments, monitored dosage system and claims payments from the National Health Service