Seeking an engineering position with a well established organization to utilize my skills and
abilities in mechanical engineering field and continuously learning to enrich my knowledge.
• Preparing Vacant Possession and Unit Handover process.
• Building solid relations with owners and tenants.
• Monitoring providers for services including security, parking,
• Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning,
maintenance, landscape, and security.
• Ensuring that basic facilities well-maintained and in accordance to the regulations.
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
• Ensuring the service standards are in line with Company's objective
of providing distinctive branded customer service experience.
• Prepare and produce mechanical drawings for engineering & construction team
• Liaise with china team to design mechanical system for company
• Finetune and finalize mechanical drawing as per Malaysia Standard
• Liaise with other department for design related matters.
• Liaise with local consultant for design related matters.
• Convert, translate and review the details design from HQ to fulfilled local standards and requirements
• Propose new design or new products for customer
• Conduct simulation study, analyse and improve quality of product
and to set product specification.
• Organize with development team to produce product for viewing,
testing and fitment.
• Prepare product drawings and manufacturing specifications.
• Research for new technology trend.
• Implement and maintain ISO 9001 quality system in department.
• Planning, designing, CAD drawings preparations and documentation of mechanical services such as hydraulics, fire
protection, ACMV for residential and commercial projects, from design development, authority submissions, documentation, co-
ordination of services, contract documentation, tendering and tender
assessment to total contract administration/site supervision to completion.