As an experienced graduate with Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Criminology from The University of Auckland, I would like to be a reason for the development and advancement of the esteemed organization in which I would be working. For this, I would be able to give the best of my capability and try to build a long-term career in my profession with opportunities for career growth.
• Strong service focus; I value and strive for the delivery of a high quality and innovative service to both internal and external customers
• A systematic and successful approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, able to liaise at all levels within an organization.
• Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word and Outlook
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, management and clients
• Self-managing; very strong organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to exercise sound professional judgment when it comes to sensitive topics
Willing To Work Shift: Yes Willing To Relocate: Depends Willing To Travel: Yes Have Own Transport: Yes
Expected Monthly Salary
Summary of Qualifications
A versatile and skilled professional with leadership qualities and excellent hands-on experience in developing and improving cooperate operations. An assertive individual with outstanding interpersonal communications, negotiation and people management skills.
· To undertake market research to identify sectors with requirements that can be met by the Stars International School.
· To develop strategic alliances and research with external organizations that will benefit The Stars International School economically, artistically, educationally and socially.· To work with external networking organizations such as Marketing companies, and technology networks, to develop new opportunities for Stars International School.· Focuses on sales to organizations within an education market and/or segment.· Actively engages in the hunt. Makes a constant effort to expand business within or without the business premises. Prospects students through cold calls, networking, and/or referrals. Compiles and maintains list of prospective sales.· Solicits target accounts and submits timely reports as requested.· Manages future schedule of clients and solicits appropriate future business.· Entertains clients as necessary.· Prepare Fees Structure and Class Schedule.· Initiate meeting with local staff (management & marketing) and with clients (parents and outsource agents)· Subject outline and teaching methodology to be review every semester.· Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps sales.· Initiate and keeps track of road show and submits reports.· Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Recruitment and selection:
Administration of Assessment Centers and other Selection processes:
to the community.
Monitoring and reporting:
Health and Safety: