Service oriented and quality focused with demonstrative success over 9 years of experience at world
class established bank, HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad. Very experienced banking administrative
assistant in managing banking mortgagee operations for corporate and retails customers overall
Malaysia region. Highly adept in managing legal documentation, loan approval documentation, loan
interest rate maintenance, insurance policies. Organized and experienced utilizing exceptional
communication skills with stakeholders and business partners such as lawyers, insurances agents, valuers
to resolve and issues to maintain healthier relationship as a business partners Support the Regional
Head of Collateral Management Unit implementing the global and regional strategy including
migration process to Hyderabad.
➢ Summary of Key Skills and Strength
• Enthusiastic and capable administrative assistant providing excellent customer service
throughout the loan origination process.
• Organized banking administrative assistant of effectively identifying and resolving complex
documentation, insurance policies, maintenances and loan approval documents.
• Proficient in regulatory requirements and optimal approaches for keeping systems current and
compliant. High organized, forward thinking and responsive to changing demands.
• Well-grounded leader training in administrative assistant position and pursing challenging new
role in dynamic environment with emerging organization
• Good reporting, records management and interpersonal skills.
• Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and proven skills in establishing rapport with
stakeholders and superior.
• Provide senior leadership support on the system automation process.
• Awarded as being in a great teamwork, take ownership and great result in the right way by the
superior and associate.
• Completed Diploma and Degree for 5 years as a part time studies for career progression
Manage all the commercial banking customer's insurance
portfolio on the expiry of insurance policies by ensuring the accuracy of the insurance policies and all the policies are
maintaining within the given time framework
• Strengthened the relationship with business partners (Allianz General
Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Zurich General Takaful Malaysia
Berhad) by providing the expiry insurance policies listing to avoid any
double deduction on customers account for insurance premium.
• Providing Monthly statists on the expired and expiring
insurance policies to all the Branch Managers as advise to the RM on the insurance policies expiry status and avoid any
misinterpretation on customer's risk portfolio.
• Ensure the insurance policies provide by customers are accordance to
operating procedures for the department/section comply with BIM/FIM/MYH/BNM audit and compliance requirements
• Maintain the insurance policies details in HSBC Universal Banking
system on the renewal date and insured sum
• Monitor all the expired and expiring insurance policies and prepare
monthly statics to the business head on the progress and risk on the expired insurance policies.
• Cancellation on insurance policies for all loan settlement cases and sending instruction to insurance provides to refund the insurance
premium if applicable
• Checking and proceed with insurance premium payment for the renewal insurance policies which renewed by Bank's panel insurance
• Checking and proceed with claim process documentation for fire,
vehicle, homeowners, and machineries.
• By maintaining and ensuring due observance of HSBC Internal
Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external
• By ensuring awareness of compliance requirements and
• Group Compliance policy.
• By maintaining awareness of operational risk including its
identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section B.1.2 of the Group
Support the post drawdown HBMB, HBMS and HSBI loan/credit
• Execute maintenance for loan/financing facilities, Overdraft limit
cancellation, Amanah CMF-i rollover, drawdown/rollover of Revolving Credit, loan interest rate reviews and other miscellaneous
maintenance such as creation of customer number, change of facilities
review date & other facilities information.
• Support Credit Services general ledger balancing and reconciliation,
exception report checking and transaction posting and voucher
• Prepare RENTAS /TT, voucher or Bulk posting (according to mode of release)
• Monitor payment transactions to the customer or business partners
• Contribute to cost efficiency and management/administration of back office
processing snags/queries operations.
• To achieve productivity and ensuring adherence to Service Level
Agreements (SLAs) at all times.
• To support fully utilize the resources to achieve desired results, controlling
overheads and completing tasks within the stipulated deadlines and PLA.
• To work within the parameters set down in the BIM as well as guideline/regulation set by MYH and BNM.
• Ensuring the globally regulatory framework on the payments systems and instruments are effective to meet the needs on the country
• Responsible on system/project UAT testing and project deliverables are
• Maintain and observe all the payments and loan are under HSBC control
standard including the timely implementation of group audit
Year: 2011 - 2014
Department: Clerical (Corporate Documentation)
• Preparation of letter of instruction to the lawyer to instruct external solicitors
(from the Bank's approved panel of lawyers list) to prepare security
documentation for the customers
• Execute the Security documents by Power of Attorney.
• Issuance of Letter of Undertaking and various Letters of Consent.
• Confirmation to Drawdown from lawyer - checking security documentation
prior disbursement/drawdown to respective party
• Lodgment of Security Documents
• Temporary Out of Security Documents
• Checking document related to charge must be supported with relevant land
searches, winding up, bankruptcy searches and World Check on the
customer, Director, chargor or Vendor (whichever applicable). Copy of the FOL must be attached together with the documents for reference.
• Cross check on the approval / other details prior to signing the Letter of Consent
/ Letter of Undertaking relating to charge on debenture/negative pledge.
Manage inbound call to attend customer orders, order status, delivery
• Place customer order in the system accurate to avoid any duplication or wrong
order served to customers
• Identify and escalate any wrong delivery or complaints to supervisors.
• Provide product and quality service to customer