• A diligent, highly intelligent bi-lingual Bachelor of Mechanical Precision Engineering (MPE)
holder with 3-months' experience as Former Engineer in manufacturing industry.
• I am also very eager to participate in continuous learning and development process to obtain
relevant skills to contribute even more to the company and myself.
• Extensive exposure in leadership and multiple high impact activities involvement during
university. Highest post is as Director of KSJ-COVID Taskforce and Deputy President 1 of residential
college student committee.
• High impact activities involved include University Social responsibility to Cambodia and
Ramadhan celebratory dinner (Ihya Ramadhan) for the less fortunate in collaboration with NGO
and Setiawangsa MP.
SOLIDWORKS • AutoCAD • Microsoft Excel • Python & C++ (Programming Languages) • CAD/CAM • Project
Project Management • Leadership • Teamwork • Presentation skills •
• Former is a mold made of ceramic in the shape of hand to produce gloves.
• Aided supervisor in ensuring formers are in good condition and is well organized in storage.
• Performing daily inspection at production line to identify problems or potential problems
that might cause damage to the ceramic formers.
• Successful in implementing automation project for conveyer chain lubrication and reduced
10% lubricant consumption. Prepared technical drawings and documentations for future