Willing to travel
Willing to relocate
Possess own transport
LAST WITHDRAWN SALARY RM3280.00 (Gross Pay)
RM2891.10 (Net Pay)
EXPECTED SALARY Salary range may start from RM1300.00 to RM3800.00.
Note: Subject of discussion and negotiable
SKILLS & ABILITIES
MICROSOFT OFFICE Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Outlook.
SAP SYSTEM Global SAP system
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Shipping & Logistic matters.
PROCUREMENT Create PR & PO auto-generated.
1. Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) -
Designated Non-Financial Business and Professions (DNFBPs) & Other Non-Financial
Sectors (Sector 5).
● Applicable to foreign branches and subsidiaries.
● Conduct comprehensive risk-based approach application in managing ML/TF
● Anti-Money Laundry Client Due Diligence (AMLCDD)
When CDD is required, What is required, Timing of verification, CDD
requirement, Enhanced CDD, On-going due diligence and existing customer
2. Independence Assessment. A process of assessment on the following matter:
● For new audit client, before start an audit work.
● During bidding client process.
● A situation when existing audit client acquires or buy-out other companies.
● To identify whether the client is subject to any litigation case.
● To identify is there any relationship between firm partner/audit team with
● To identify what type of services provide to client.
3. Domestic and Overseas Relationship Check.
4. R&Q Compliance Test
5. Other matter - Planning, organizing, leads and managing department Away Day.
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE (AR)
1. Ensure Delivery Order's (DOs) in the DOs drop box are cleared timely, checked for
completeness and clarity. Date stamp accepted DOs and immediately correspond/return
with Operations on problematic DOs for further action. Segregate into International and
2. Ensure accurate and timely booking of accepted DOs and escalate issues to immediate
3. Ensure timely printing of invoices and accurate invoice compilation
4. Ensure timely delivery of invoices to customer
5. Assist team members to expedite accurate and timely billing
6. To act timely to address customer queries
ACCOUNT PAYABLE (AP)
1. Ensure timely and accurate processing and booking of farmer invoices/GIP and item
2. Liaise with sites to ensure timely submission of farmer invoices/GIP and item journals.
3. Proactively and promptly resolve issues preventing timely booking of farmer
invoices/GIP and item journal. Escalate and consult immediate supervisor when faced with
4. Ensure timely payment processing and booking, liaising and coordinating with AP team
and Treasury on timing of payment and cash availability.
5. Monthly physical stocks take.
6. Ensure timely and accurate processing and booking of staff claims and advances in a
manner consistent for management reporting purposes
7. Monitor timely clearance of staff advances
8. To assist team members to expedite timely and accurate processing and booking of
vendor invoices as well as payment.
9. Other AP matter
ASSOCIATE, CORPORATE PLANNING
1. Assist the Head of Corporate Planning (HOCP) together with the guidance from Group
CEO’s in developing, monitoring and reviewing Strategies & Plans, Basis & Assumptions
and Risk Mitigation for the Group
2. Assist the HOCP together with the guidance from Group CEO’s in development and
implementation of One Page Strategy (OPS), Balance Scored Card (BSC) and KPIs at
company, departmental and operational level to meet business objectives.
3. Assist the Head of Corporate Planning on Monthly Business Meeting (MBM)
4. Assist on Mid-Year Business Review
5. Assist the HOCP on ‘Mid-Year Business and Departmental Scoring’
7. Support the strategy implementation, transformation and organizational changes.
8. Respond, as requested, to ad-hoc requests from Group CEO’s within the business
9. To assist in the preparation (and updates) the presentation materials for meetings within
internal stakeholders and with external parties
10. Other Corporate Planning (CP) matters such as updates on the activity, task and
timeline, safe keep on confidentiality of related document, email, filing, and etc.
1. To assist manager in ensuring that the Yayasan UEM objectives are carried out
2. To assist the manager in ensuring the divisions goals are set and met.
3. To assist in preparing the division planning, budget and time-line.
4. To conduct internal studies and complete management report, memos and other
types of documentations for management review on all corporate transaction or
5. To attend meetings on behalf of the department on the matter which are specifically
delegated by the manager, either inter-department, inter-group or/and with external
6. To assist in the preparation of minutes of meetings, resolutions, board-papers and
other related secretarial matters.
7. To assist in the arrangement and co-ordination of meeting with or visit to/by
Yayasan/university/school/consultants and other related external parties.
8. To assist in the preparation (and updates) the presentation materials for meetings
with university/school and other related external parties.
9. To prepare certificate of payment for consultants/contractors claims.
1. Receiving & Processing Ship-owner invoices.
● Types of invoices are Freight, Demurrages, Port Charges and Survey invoices.
● Cross-checked details that is ship-owner name, name of vessel, cargo number,
invoice number, type of oil product, quantity of metric tons, bill of lading date,
loading & discharge port and total amount of invoice via SAP System.
2. Liaise with Supply Operation Team, which is Peninsular and East Malaysia Schedulers.
3. Key-in ship/invoices details into Supply Cargo Database for internal references and back-
4. To create Purchase Requisition (PR) number via Global SAP (GSAP).
5. Liaise with Operation Manager (OM) and General Manager (GM) of Supply Department.
● Verified and approval of invoice amount and PR number respectively, based on their
Limit of Authority.
● Operation manager approved less than RM400K, and General Manager approved
more than RM400K
● After PR number checked and approved by OM & GM, Purchase Order (PO)
automatically will be generated after 2 hours.
6. Liaise with Shell Shared/Business Service Centre.
7. Liaise with Depot Manager from Peninsular and East Malaysia
● To request insufficient ship document such as Bulk cargo Receipt Log, Bill of Lading
● Respective Peninsular Depot consist of Tanjung Gelang, Pasir Gudang, Bagan Luar
and Port Klang.
● Respective East Depot consist of Kuala Baram, Sepangar Bay, Sibu, Tawau,
Kuching, Sandakan, and Labuan.
8. Communicate and liaise with ship-owner pertaining to invoice, payment updates and/or
9. Liaise with contract & Procurement department on the matter of open and/or deletion of
PO number if there is issue arises.
10. Filing, attend department meeting and other administration task as and when required.