Seeking for a Software Executive position in a fast growing organization
to utilize expertise in software development and testing, as well as
deployment and support using agile development methodologies.
Coming with well honed skills in computer science in addition to
excellent communication skills.
SKILLS Database operation: Microsoft SQL Server, PL
Language: JAVA, PHP
Development Methodology: SDLC, Iterative
Tools: Net Beans IDE, Visual Studio 2010 and
Web Servers Application: Apache Tomcat,
Database: MYSQL, MSSQL SERVER,
Frameworks: Familiar with SpringMVC, Hiber
Multithreading and Exception Handling.
PROFESSIONAL • APTECH Certified Java Profession
JSE 1.8, Java EE, Core
Java Programming, EJB,
Servlet, JSP, JSF
Mini project on Inventory System (CR
• Managed and prioritized an individual open case queue.
• Implemented application fixes in a production.
• Documented and reported application defects to Development
• Involved in migration & cutover activity.
• Monitored, maintained and managed LINUX File Systems. Regular
user, administration and troubleshooting for Linux. Maintained file
systems disc space.
• Installs configures and tests software packages.
• Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited
to: operating system installation, maintenance, support,
specification, architecture, build, backup/ restore procedures
• Installation and configuration of Apache/Web logic on Solaris,
Linux and Windows.
• Strong technical background in Storage, Disk Management,
Logical Volume Management (LVM) and logical partitioning.
• Installation of Patches, software's and Firmware upgrades.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as a team member.
• Provided on-call support and worked with Vendors on system issues
and bugs for its resolution.
ADDITIONAL Microsoft Office package: Microsoft Word, Exc
Responsible for complete End-to-End/User Acceptance testing.
• Review manual test cases and convert them to Automation Scripts
• Execution of automation regression suite using Selenium and TestNG framework
• Attending Daily Stand Up meetings and provided QA automation
status updates on different user stories.
• JIRA and Kanban board used to track and record the test cases.