• Documentation and control
• Computer literacy
• Administrative support
• Ms Office
• Letter preparation
• Meeting arrangement
• HR policies
• Multi- line proficiency
• Office administration
Collaborated in planning, organizing and implementing instructional
programs to facilitate academic, intellectual and social development.
• Encourage and prepare students to become independent readers through
systematic, multi-sensory instruction in phonemic awareness and decoding
• Cultivated language skills through use of traditional poems, nursery
rhymes and riddles to help students develop comprehension, vocabulary
and love of language.
• Assessed comprehensive student growth including academic, social and personal skills.
• Instructed children between ages 2 and 4 on mathematical basics.
• Pioneered multi-age kindergarten and first-grade class to build early
literacy and math skills and promote independent reading.
• Delivered structured lessons on readiness skills by emphasizing phonics,
language skills, literature and handwriting.
• Integrated outdoor education into lesson plans.
• Collaborated with colleagues to create and use enhanced technology and smart boards.
• Delivered lesson plans, implemented school curriculum and used data to create, monitor and establish personalized learning plan for each student.
• Reported to parents and administration about student progress.
• Play games with students to increase understanding of subjects.
• Exercise good classroom management focused on positive behavior support
by clearly articulating fair and consistent expectations along with appropriate
• Observe and assess student performance and charted progress.
• Introduced read-aloud literature to stimulate imagination and build
comprehension and vocabulary.
• Delivered friendly assistance with new hires throughout hiring process.
• Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork,
delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
• Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on
• Managed employees' documents and maintained permanent files.
• Assisted human resources and recruiting teams by scheduling phone
screens and on-site interviews and planning recruitment related events
• Organize and coordinate employee's relation activities and company
• Responsible for bus routing and request transport
• Liaison with the bus vendor on any issues
• Coordinate locker distribution to entitled employees
• Administer canteen operation. Ensure the caterer provides sufficient
quantity and variety, hygienic and reasonably priced food for all
employees at all times
• Issuing of warning letters
• Additional duties and/or any other task as assigned by the superior/Management
• Secretarial Intern
• Executed record filing system to improve document organization and management.
• Organized weekly staff meetings and logged minutes for corporate
• Welcomed office visitors warmly and alerted staff to arrivals of scheduled appointments.
• Monitored supervisor's work calendar and scheduled appointments,
meetings and travel.
• Coordinated travel accommodations for staff and out-of-town visitors,
including vouchers, agendas and transportation.
• Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided
friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
• Transferred and directed phone calls, guests and mail to correct staff
• Drafted agendas, recorded minutes and created documents for internal
• Provided clerical support to the company employees by copying, faxing and filing documents.
• Assisted in writing reports and developing PowerPoint presentations.