Tamil (Speaking) 100%
Time Management 100%
MS Office 100%
Problem Solving 100%
This department is mainly about handling all those complaints from the community, organize community service and promote
tourism products and places as well. The objectives if this department is to establish the corporate identity, corporate image,
corporate culture, communication, visibility, travel and society.
1. Responsible for executing Town Hall meeting and other meetings, planning and organizing activities.
2. Responsible to make formal invitation letters to necessary people and organization and making phone calls to check the number of participation for the community service and checking field work.
3. Responsible to handle departments weekly activity by ownself, do paperwork for event, distribute event notice to selected
4. Responsible to ensure all information and complaints received from the public and customers will be provided with answers
and action taken within 5 working days.
5. Responsible to promote and advertise the nature of Taiping, Zoo Taiping and Night Safari in social media through MPTs
6. Responsible to manage media conferences including locations, media invitations and information provision.
7. Responsible to provide information materials for exhibitions and also for audit checking.
8. Emceeing weekly community service.
This department will manage the administrative and service matters, managing financial and budget matters and lastly
managing the assets, inventory and vouchers. The objectives of this department is to record and report all financial transactions
in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as professional standards and District policies and procedures.
1. Assign to type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
2. Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
3. Responsible to examine General Payment Vouchers.
4. Responsible to do tagging for the assets in Bukit Larut and as well in Zoo Taiping Office for the star rating.
5. Responsible to check GST Reports from the year 2016 to May 2018.
6. Responsible to check and analyze Zoo's monthly cash flow and also the GST cost.
7. Responsible to analyze monthly car coupon sales and make a report for each month.
Pacific Taiping Mall - Part Time Job
Pacific is a Hypermarket & Departmental Store that conducts supermarkets, departmental stores, and hypermarkets. The
Company offers various merchandise ranging from fresh market, groceries, sundries, and toiletries to apparels, cosmetics,
footwear, furniture, electrical, and household items. Pacific Hypermarket & Departmental Store serves customers nationwide.
1. Welcoming customers, answering their questions and help them to locate items.
2. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
3. Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
4. Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
5. Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.