I am looking for a job while I run my own business on a flexible mode. A fast
learner and able to work independently. Believe in teamwork, commitment
and sense of belonging. Keen to learn and also develop others. More details
when we meet in person.
People Management, Communication, Teamwork, Perseverance, Motivation,
Typing, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, HRMS
● Make appointments and manage calendar / agenda.
● Identify key appointments and help establish priorities.
● Ensure that appointments made are consistent with CEO/Executive
Director's availability to avoid duplication and overlap.
● In case of hospitality events, makes necessary reservations and complete expense claims once events are over.
● To prepare and circulate the Minutes of SLT meetings.
● Receive and make phone calls courteously and efficiently, and answer
● Receive and distribute correspondence to/from CEO's office.
● Organising meetings: In collaboration with Director (Corporate Services) facilitate BOD and Audit Committee Meeting, co-ordinate
attendance in accordance with availability of Chairman.
● Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
● Once travel plans are set, make reservations for air flights, hotels, visas
and, if necessary, local transportation in compliance with Iclif travels
● Once travel is completed, collect receipts, etc, and prepare travel
expense claim in accordance with Iclif travel regulations.
● Maintaining CEO's website ensuring website information and links are
up-to-date at all times.
● Provide support services to Brands & Comms department with regard
to social media and direct marketing campaigns, and, when necessary,
● Working with Programme Logistics in preparation of programme-related materials for CEO.
● Personal administration for CEO/spouse when required.
Assisting the Head of Department and managing the overall staff
and his directs on a daily basis.
● Meeting deadlines and handling focus group within the department.
● Liaising with other branches under the Head of Department.
● Make sure communication flows till the front line.
● Also worked closely with Bank Negara, Human Resource and other departments in Alliance Bank.
● Handling administrative tasks for Senior Partner and assisting the Managing Partner in the absence of the Office Manager.
● Running the office on a daily basis, dealing with suppliers, organising
● Managing clients requirements.
Usual secretarial duties Eg. setting up appointments, tasks approved,
seen and placed in/out tray for onward follow ups.
● Assist Director of Front Office dealing with Rooms Division consisting
of Duty Managers, Reception.
● Concierge, Telephone, Business Centre and Health Club.
● Also assisting Housekeeping and Security depts for reports.
● Taking minutes for meetings such as Repair & Maintenance, Task
Force and Profit & Loss.
Business Centre Secretary are highly responsible for their guests in term of secretarial duties Eg. typing, word processing, sending
facsimile and telex messages, dictation, extensive photocopying and etc.
● Handling complaints and referring to relevant managers in charge.
● Keeping up-to-date records of all Business Centre charges and keeping track of incoming & outgoing messages ensuring guests gets
● In charge of courier service and addressing all queries.