Experienced Executive Personal Assistant successful at minimizing hassles and alleviating superiors concerns by effectively coordinating schedules, planning events, running errands personal and business with a solid reputation of exceptional service and more than 15 years assisting Directors and CEOs of an organisation.
Detail-oriented administrative professional with superb people skills and public relations experience. Efficient, accurate and highly capable at prioritizing task with ease. Brings several years of experience supporting executives with careers that are both highly stressful and high profile.
Good communication skills written and spoken, English and Bahasa Malaysia
Only spoken, Tamil
Knowledge of MS office, excel/word/powerpoint
Paywise: Payroll software
Makro staff were acclimatized to most suitable position into Tesco, thus I was positioned to assist the Non Food Director in a department of 60 staff.
(before the takeover in 2007) from Makro Cash & Carry Distribution (M) Sdn Bhd
Makro Malaysia was the first wholesale distributor making entry into Malaysia in 1993 HQ located in Shah Alam, Selangor with their headoffice in Utrecht, Holland.
Senior Secretary to the Operations Director
- Commenced duty at the KL start-up office in the Operations dept assisting the Operations Director with regards to all matters pertaining to the store operations and preparations for the opening from scratch, purchasing and handling negotiations with vendors for bakery equipments, racking, meat&butchery equipments and etc.
- Monitor the timeline of arrival of all equipments and installation to meet the dateline of the first inaugural opening on the 1st December 1993.
- Extensive communication with all the 8 store managers that were reporting to the Operations Director for meetings, reports and monitor complains and sales performance of each store during peak/off-peak/festive periods.
- Adhoc task requested by the Director for business and personal level for his family.
Jalan Ipoh Kuala Lumpur Timber exporters, Headoffice in Rotterdam, Holland
(seize operation) Human Resource Executive cum Personal Assistant
Responsibilities: Handled dual role assisting the Managing Director and oversee the human resource department. Member of the management team of Lionex.
Managing Director: closely assisted the MD on all administrative functions on business and personal level. Organised events and board meetings with board directors, maintaining records and filing of documents and efficiently labelling for smooth operations of the MD's office. Arranged domestic and international travel plans and itineraries, including flights, car rental services and hotels for the MD and family plus all staff across the board.
Human Resource: Managed the department singly on all aspects of HR with regards to recruitment, training, payroll and ensuring the smooth running of the entire office administration. Managed staff team-building, company incentive trips, organised annual dinners and global timber exhibitions in Kuala Lumpur.
Petty cash float for general administration purpose
Supervising the admin staff Drivers/despatch/receptionist
Engineering, Jalan Ipoh Specializes in all the engineering aspect and involved in major government projects.
Junior Secretary to the Water Engineering Director
- Worked in the Water Engineering department which consists of 30 staff, engineers and draughtsman.
- Involved extensively in the tender preparation working long hours and liaising with the relevant government bodies.