I am a highly motivated person with experience in software/database support, web/sql development
and testing. Currently looking to resume my professional career. Excellent support skills, knowledge
of Microsoft development tools as well as experience in problem solving and liaising with users.
Respond well to change and eager to learn new technology and information. I am available
• Database: MS SQL stored procedures, functions, tables, views, SSRS
Basic, T-SQL, jQuery
• Tools/Software: MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Team Foundation Server, MS
SQL Server Management Studio, MS SQL Server Reporting Service, JIRA, LiquidOffice Form
Designer, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Knowledge in MVC framework, AngularJs, MS SQL replication, Tableu, Phyton, Automation
Conversant in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
• Selected by MDEC and Industrial Partner to undergo the Cyber Security training
• Assigned to PwC - risk management assessment for a financial institution and PayNet-RMiT
• Certification in ISACA CSXP.
• MS SQL database objects creation and report development (SSRS) for Xerox's client
• Reviewed and optimized SQL stored procedures, SSRS reports for data retrieval efficiency
• XTCM custom web development for internal and external users (.Net C#, VB)
• Translated business workflow into XTCM's form and business rules for process automation
• Agile development for Xerox's Global Time Tracking tool.
• UI interface design and enhancement for XTCM custom tool or page
• Upgrading exercise (proof of concept) for earlier version of XTCM to new platform.
• Web development for ODM (Online Document Management) using VB.Net
• ODM's technical support for Xerox's client - internal and external
• Prepared UAT scripts; performed User Test and Unit Testing for web development tasks
• Defects monitoring (JIRA/HPQC/Team Foundation Server) and investigation, defects
assignment to development team
• Lead developers on project or task
• Assisted Manager on tasks assignments for web projects
• ODM's new UI design and implementation to existing ACS/Xerox client
• Analyzed requirement by Business Analysts
• Supported ops team on UAT/Production deployment i.e. scripts, documentation, training
• Created MS SQL's databases/tables/stored procedures for application development
• Provided DB and table access rights to external users for data extraction
• Established FTP access for data import from another department (e.g.: HR Department)
• Performed project management duties for all assigned projects.
• Proposed to the management solutions based on the current business requirements.
• Provided interface design and implementation of the web portal
• Administer eForms and intranet servers
• Prepared UAT scripts and conduct end user testing
• Managed new UCR and escalate to the respective parties
• Troubleshoot production issues within the agreed SLA
• Provided email or phone support (3rd level) to internal corporate users
• Introduced and enhanced productivity tools via office automation implementation and upgrade
• Provided online reporting tool for Maxis internal users (web)
• Provided eForms' training via roadshows throughout Maxis corporate offices
• Designed eForms' template as standard to be used - company wide
• Maxis Departmental Award 2006
• Maxis Departmental Award 2003
• Maxis Spot Award 2002
• Developed the online greeting cards and discussion forum for Karangkraf website
• Participated in Java and JSP programming for Niagabiz B2C and B2B portal project.
• Maintained and updated the B2B and B2C web portal.
• Designed and implemented the Niagabiz B2C storefront interface.
• Created/maintained CSS files for Niagabiz B2C storefront template.