I studied at Brickfields Asia College and I have a law degree with me.
I have a total of six years working experience. In my last job, I was working as a sales executive at Coway. I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and that allows me to work with a broad range of people at various levels.
My working background also includes working in Bumi Armada as an admin executive and also at New Waves Hotel as a supervisor.
My strength is my ability to organize and coordinate projects, making sure deadlines are met.
I do have computer skills with me in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SAP. Furthermore, I do have a certificate in Basic Office Management and Effective Administration Skills sponsored by HRDF.
- promoting products through online
- working at sales booth in shopping malls
- house to house promotion of the product
(with regards to buying and selling of ship vessels)
- dealing with invoices and purchase order (checking and key in invoices)
- data entry
- filing works
- supervising hotel workers in making sure all the works are completed in time
- attending and making calls (customer/staff inbound and outbound)
- banking works (banking in cheques and depositing cash in the banks)
IC Number : 900206-56-5001