Currently, I have completed my Bachelor 3+0 UK Degree in Advertising and Brand Management at Asia Pacific Institute of Information technology located inside Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Under Staffordshire University, United Kingdom.
My course majored in a pure Corporate Branding and Digital and on ground advertising, campaign/ events planning, copywriting and designing etc. Plus my additional skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Photography, Microsoft (words, PowerPoint, Excel) and Premiere pro softwares' would be support for me to do multitask.
Moreover, my communication skills in various languages like: English, Bengali, Tamil and Hindi would be helpful to penetrate locals and international markets.
Kindly advise please. Hope to get an positive approach.
Industry: Investment Management
Role: Corporate and Creative Designer
Position level: Internship
Duration: 3 Months
Task: Family chain company develop creative artworks for the organization
(logo, packaging design, corporate profile, vending machine design, outlet floor plan, etc.) In addition, organise sales meetings and arrange workflow
schedules and communicate with different client hierarchies and other
corporate dealers to enhance the company's benefits and reputation.
PERSONAL SKILLS TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Work hard to innovate creative with logical • Microsoft office suites (Microsoft Words,
ideas. Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication • Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrato r,
skills. Photoshop, InDesign, InkScape, GIMP and
• Highly organized and efficiently working on Animation C.C)
given role. • Photography
• Ability to work independently in Team. • Digital Drawing / Freehand Drawing
• Establish leadership skills and ability to • Mural Painting
motivate own members. • Creating presentation template.