A person with excellent and diplomatic skills, customer oriented and has
vast experience dealing with clients in areas of credit collections on various financial
product segments.Proficient in managing team, relationship with clients and achieving
business targets.Posses excellent communication, writing and relationship
IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Cooking, Baking, Watching Movies
Overseeing, managing and supervising the retail collection team in the contact
center on early delinquent accounts of various Conventional and Islamic products
ranging from term loans, cooperative loans, auto finance and credit cards.
• Excellent negotiation skills and has been entrusted to interact with all segments
of retail customers directly in managing their portfolios and is able to provide
solutions on repayment of the outstanding loan or facility obligations.
• Performance driven and has achieved high success rate in terms of collection
from early to bad recovery.
• Liaise with key external parties to recover banks assets, attending and solving
customer complaints and preparing the relevant reports to management.
• Liaison with external parties-Group Risk, Compliance as well as Internal audit
and external audit on retail collection matters.
• Proactively engage team and internal management to strategies and work
towards achieving targets and generating management revenues for a positive
growth of the bank.
• Team player and has outperformed targets set by management consistently for
• In charge of retail and corporate clients banking services accounts.
• Exposure in client on boarding, opening of saving and current accounts and ensure documentations obtained are in line with the banks policy
• Offering various products available such as deposits and cross sell on term loans
and credit cards.
• In charge of credit collection account on credit cards portfolio.
WENWORTH AND GRAND PACIFIC KUALA LUMPUR
• Handle the coverage of front office desk and subsequently promoted to be the duty manager
• Overseeing and ensuring that clients reservations are attended promptly and managed smoothly giving clients a great hospitality encounter.
• Have some exposure in handling and performing audit for hotel management and in charge of complaint management for the hotel.