An enthusiastic learner with strong leadership and self assurance required to propel
the organization achieving its goals and objectives.
SKILLS / STRENGTHS
• Proficient in computer literacy Accounting UBS system, POSM system, microsoft word,
power point, excel, hardware/software and access.
• Problem solving, effective time management, collaborative teamwork, strategic planing,
organization, leadership & motivation.
• Regulatory compliance, employee development, research & analysis, customer service and
• Strong ability to accurately determine needs, recommend solutions and alternatives to
current situation, and cultivate longstanding customer relationships.
• Keen attention to detail and the capability to cordinate and provide broad-based consultative
and administrative support.
• Strong multitasking skills in competitively challenging environments.
• Independent, responsible, confident and self motivated.
• A very punctual and friendly person.
DUE COVID 19 AND MALAYSIA
MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER.
Job description: (Prepare Invoicing, Credit Notes, Debit Notes, Purchase history and payment-
Credit Control, principles or supplies reports, tracking/checking ensure all stock delivery by
logistic, maintain and scanning invoicing, email customers updating delivery status and receiving
purchasing order, answer phone calls, follow up customer account, and some other miscellaneous
References contact: HR department, Mr Alvin (Tel: 011-2010 0600)
: Department Senior, Ms Ann (Tel: 012-274 4427)
HRZ Company contact number: (03-6263 3200)
English - writing, reading, speaking
Bahasa Malaysia - writing, reading, speaking
Tamil - writing, speaking.
Salary: RM 1800
Job description: to ensure all guest are provided with excellent service, arrange transportation and
tour bookings for guests, prepare shift audit and credit card settlement, monitor movement of drivers, to ensure guest requirement is met. Attend meetings, responsible in monitoring and take
care of operation/activities, perform supervisory work, monitor work progress, maintain safety in workplace.
Salary: RM 1600
Job description: Credit cards and Loan collection officer, call
customer to remind on payments for past due accounts. Explain and clarify with customers on non
payment and other service/product issues. Understand and assess the financial situation of customers in order to maximize recovery of debts. Work with customers to solve payment problems and make workable repayment arrangements. Recommend and initiate recall of credit facilities or
legal actions to recover debts. Follow up on broken promises to pay, record all action taken on the
accounts in system.
Salary: RM 1200
Job description: Telemarketing, customer service, sales,
follow up KPI, assist team leader, achieve
for few month. Job description: assist supervisor, promote, sales,
Salary: RM 1000