Dependable and devoted administrator with over 13 years of professional experience. Have worked in many industries and gained various experience. Managed a team of office assistants , security guards and maid services.An optimistic person and able to solve complex issues. A good team player.
Front Office Operations
• To provide management advice on Front Office for escalated issues during the shift
• To ensure immediate response to all priority calls from employees and Tech team during the shift and follow escalation process.
• To ensure accidents on premises management is addressed immediately.
• Assist AFM in generating reports.
• Assisting new joiners in learning Helpdesk process and policies.
• Always adhere to JLL & Accenture SLA
• To take rounds of front office, lobby area, rest rooms to ensure a high standards of housekeeping and upkeep.
• Lost and found record tracking (to be followed in hand over & taking over).
• Update resigned access card checked & received
• Attending shift briefing.
• To ensure security assemble, deployment and make sure to acknowledge on the register for any penalties / comments for the improvement in security services.
• To ensure that the security assignment managers or security in charge of the facility is being updated on the client's / VIP visits
• To ensure that security staff adheres to GAP norms
• To assist and discuss facility managers and security managers on monthly basis on the vendor performance matrix.
• Daily briefing with security on adherence of rules, punctuality, safety and cleanliness
Grab Project in Plaza 33 (Client Non DC
• Help set up the entire Level 10 (call centre) and Level 9
• Make sure vendors do their jobs according to the time frame given by Grab
• Constant follow up and test the wiring, server room set up, patch panels and UPS battery working well before the power shutdown by Land Lord and should not disrupt the work as it's a 24 hr operation
• Installed CC Cure system and door access system form TYCO - Got approval from Accenture Security System Officer to install the system according to Accenture Compliance Rule: - where there is a reader there should be a CCTV installed.
• Get quote from vendor, show it to the management & Procurement team, once approved, Invoice should be given by the vendor, raise a PR using the ARIBA accounting software, put in the WBSE code (meaning who is going to absorb the cost), do the approval flow chart and click submit.
• The system will send an email to the approver to approve the PR.
• Once everyone approves it the PR will turn into PO (purchase order)
• Need to send the PO to the vendor. Request a DO / Job Complete Form from vendor
• Than submit it either as WBS or NON PO or Invoice submission to the Finance Team on time so that payment can be paid to vendor in 30 days.
• Follow up on payment status.
• Monthly submit Accrual Report to Managers
• Monthly Cost Report for Plaza 33 is submitted to ASEAN managers.
• Trained the security to issue the Faciliy Building cards, Temp Cards, Visitor Pass, Contractor Pass to people walking in Accenture office.
• Do floor walk every day for Level 9 & 10 making sure the cleanliness, staffs don't vandalized the facility and check everything is functioning well.
• Call the LL (landlord) Tech team should there be any leaking, repairing to be done etc to the facility needs to be done asap.
• Have meeting with the managers should there be any disciplinary action need to be taken with the staffs.