Seeking for a job opportunity that can give me different kind of new admin/ accounting experience and exposure.
Seeking for a working environment for me to develop my working experience and my personality skill.
Service to customers and colleagues: I display a consistently high level of service to customers and colleagues. Will often give that little bit extra, showing considerable enthusiasm and motivation.
Quality of Work: I have display consistently good judgment. Errors are rare and usually produces work of a high quality.
Pace of Work: I meet all objectives ahead of schedule and have no difficulties taking on extra duties, which are pro-actively sought.
Teamwork and Interpersonal Relationships: I am a reliable team member who is usually co-operative with colleagues. Often help out on other desks, without any prompting.
Initiative and Leadership Qualities: I react well to problem and have a speed which I am able to pick and perform the task in a well manner.
Corporate Responsibility: I do maintain a sound awareness and occasionally make good suggestions for improving productivity.
Responsible: For assisting supervisor as accounting, packing, tailoring, dividing (fashion)
• To handle internal /external customer enquiries, resolve customer problems and provide professional customer service.
• To handle maintenance and processing of routine daily/monthly activities (e.g. data entry, cheque clearing transaction, direct debit, etc.
• To manage and prepare monthly returns for submission in a timely and accurate manner;
• To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Maintain HSBC internal control standards. Implement and observe Group Compliance Policy;
• Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
• Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
• Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy.
Responsible: Preparing accounts, (in-house job) for clients and prepare schedules (ie analysis of accounts)