Dennis has over 23 years of working in IT industry. He started his career with Air Products
Shared Services as System Administrator. He moved on to become a Level 2 Asia IT Support
Team and then exposed to Project Management Role to lead and manage IT Infrastructure
setup for SAP rollout in 14 offices in Malaysia. With 10 years of end user support and Project
Management experiences, Dennis joined Strateq Global Services as System Engineer providing
support for Red Hat Linux. Dennis demonstrated outstanding performance and was promoted
as Project Manager to lead IT infrastructure projects for industries such as oil & gases,
healthcare, manufacturing, Government Linked Organizations, embassy, education and
construction (building Data Center).
After gained 5 years of vast experiences in Project Management, Dennis joined Sapura Acergy
as a Senior IT Executive to manage IT infrastructure and lead project for offshore pipe laying
vessel. With 1.5 years' experience in offshore, Dennis joined IBM Client Innovation Center
Malaysia as Project Manager managing projects remotely for IBM Germany to manage IT
projects for Europe's largest satellite TV broadcasting company. Dennis switched continent to
be an IT Project manager for one of the largest insurance company based in Australia. Dennis
also managed IT project for Australia's leading poultry-based food processing company. With
4.5 years of experience in IBM, Dennis joined Atos Services Malaysia as Project Manager to
manage projects for world's leading bank based in Malaysia, India and Singapore to have
exposure in banking industry.
Currently Dennis is attached to Bridgenet Solutions Sdn Bhd as a Project Manager managing
SDWAN projects for Malaysia's leading cellular communication company for their end clients in
broadcasting, automobile, oil & gases and government sectors. Dennis also managing IT Help
Desk setup, Rebranding and Email migration project for one of Malaysia's insurance company.
His extensive experience and knowledge in IT infrastructure project management allows him to
manage multiple projects at a time with good stakeholder management.
Being an achiever, Dennis received awards and recognitions such as IBM Manager's Choice
Award (2015), appreciation from customer for successful migration of SAP UNICODE, firmware
upgrade for P-Series servers hosting critical applications, increase SAN storage throughput
speed by 200% and appreciation for finishing network migration project 4 months ahead of
Last Update August 2020
Over all Dennis is a highly motivated and self-driven leader, with outstanding networking and
project management skills in multi-cultured environment. He is highly confident shine out in
this role with his proven track records in managing end to end IT infrastructure projects being it
remotely and customer facing.
Project Management Program Management Leadership
Stakeholder Management Safety and Security Budgeting and Cost Control
Remote Team Management Multi-Vendor Management Risk Management
Bridgenet Solutions is Malaysia based System Integrator organization that provides network
security, connectivity, monitoring, unified communications, system mand storage solutions for
Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Hong Kong markets.
• Lead and managed Cisco SDWAN project implementation project for Maxis
Telecommunication's client such as Astro, Proton, Shell, Malaysian Internet
Government, Natural Avenue Sarawak. Plan and executed each site deployments and coordinated group of 25 engineers for entire project.
• Lead and managed rebranding and O365 email migration for AmTrust Mobile Solutions
which was acquired by bolttech for 7 tenants worldwide. Managed group of engineers
on information gathering and project execution.
• Lead and managed technology refresh (Cisco Checkpoint Firewall and Cisco network switches) MSIG Insurance. Coordinated project deployment with 3 engineers which
includes from planning, execution, testing and sign off.
• Lead and managed IT Helpdesk and Managed Services for AmTrust Mobile Solutions for
Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and India. Aligned project team members consist of Delivery Manager and engineers to execute the project.
• Chaired project meetings (daily huddles, kick-off, weekly and status update meeting)
with stakeholders. Established relations with procurement, logistic and account and finance teams to ensure project objectives and deliverables is achieved.
• Negotiated with vendor, partners and client on project deployment to ensure project is
delivered on time and on cost.
Atos Malaysia is part of Atos European information technology services and consulting
company which supports multiple clients such as financials services, insurance, manufacturing and telecommunication.
• Lead and managed Request For Services (RFS) projects for Standard Chartered Bank in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and India. Aligned with customer's request to execute
projects especially Fast-Tracked projects based on request. Coordinated project
Last Update August 2020
implementations with group of 4 -5 engineers from various teams such as platform,
storage, database, monitoring, backup, network and application.
• Lead and managed physical to virtual (P2V) migrations Standard Chartered Bank.
Coordinate with various teams both internal and customer teams to perform P2V
migrations. Plan and executed project implementation with group of 4 -5 engineers and architects from Hong Kong and India on weekly basis.
• Established relation with procurement teams in Hong Kong to raise Shopping Cart, PO
and order management to purchase hardware and services for the project.
• Chaired project kick-off meetings, daily huddles and ad-hoc meeting with stakeholders
from multi-cultured environment.
IBM Client Innovation Center Malaysia is Part of IBM Global Delivery Center which managed
worldwide IT services delivery such as cloud computing, analytics, security, blockchain, IT
management, security and many more.
• Lead and managed IT infrastructure projects for AIA Australia remotely. Aligned with
customer's request to execute projects and coordinated implementations with group of
4 -5 engineers from various teams such as platform, storage, database, monitoring,
backup, network, solution architects, data center team and application.
• Lead and managed network refresh and managed services project to Ingham's Australia
(leading poultry-based food processing company). Executed projects for 6 sites
concurrently and facilitated with multiple vendors and teams from both Australia,
Malaysia, India and China.
• Lead and Managed IT infrastructure projects for Germany based European largest
satellite broadcasting service provide (ProSieben). Aligned with technical teams to lead
projects such as network migration, virtual and physical server deployment, storage
upgrade / expansion, tape library upgrade / expansion, SAN switch migrations, backup
implementations, Firmware upgrade on mission critical servers & applications.
• Built a strong relationship with procurement teams from China & India and Finance
team from Malaysia to raise Bond Cart, PO and order management to purchase
hardware and services for the project.
• Supervise and controlled project budget and cost. Planned financial forecast and actual
reporting on each project for client billing.
Last Update August 2020
• Awarded Manager's Choice Award in 2015.
• Received appreciations from client, DPE and Portfolio Director for taking over and turning 3 red and 3 amber rated projects into green in 2017. Nominated for best
customer feedback award in in 2017.
• Awarded customer's appreciation for improving SAN storage throughput speed by 200%
which was not resolved for 2 years in 2016.
• Awarded customer's appreciation for successfully completed firmware upgrade project
for 2 units of P700 frames which hosting client's mission critical servers and applications
• Attained customer's appreciation for completion network migration project 4 months
ahead of schedule / end date in 2015.
• Awarded customer's appreciation for successfully completed SAP UNICODE migration
project in 2015.
Senior Executive, IT
Sapura Acergy is a deep-water pipelaying and subsea construction company. Sapura Acergy
comprises of planning and heavy lifting activities delivered in complex integrates projects in challenging harsh sea environment using Sapura3000 vessel.
• Lead and managed technology refresh and network project for vessel. Aligned and
supervised multiple vendors for project deployment. Coordinating with captain and chief engineer on the project implementation.
• Administered and supported IT infrastructure onboard including VSAT. VOIP, servers
• Developed and administered DR Recovery Plan. Perform DR test simulation tests to ensure DR plan and infrastructure works as expected.
• Revamped vessel' network infrastructure and implemented Network Access System to limit bandwidth utilization by crew for non-business purpose and removed unauthorized
devices from accessing vessel's network.
Last Update August 2020
• Attained appreciation from captain and chief engineer for reducing 50% of network
traffic congestion onboard by implementing Network Access Control system in 2013.
Strateq is an IT Service Integrator company in Malaysia for 34 years and was the 1 st company in Malaysia introduced Data Center and DR hosting. Strateq is CMMI level 5 company which
provides solutions for oil & gases retailers, total computerize healthcare system for government
hospital, IT infrastructure and call center.
• Lead and managed high valued program for Tenaga Nasional Bhd to procure new
storage, servers, migrate primary data center including cabling works, network
migration, DWDM upgrade and SAP migration. Coordinated and supervised group of 5
sub-contractors and 4 internal engineers for project implementation.
• Lead and managed data center built from scratch including IT infrastructure setup for
Perkeso Rehabilitation Center in Melaka. Supervised and coordinated group of 6 sub-
contractors, internal engineers and site supervisor for project implementation.
• Lead and managed IT infrastructure setup for Shell Sarawak Seismic project.
Coordinated with 2 onsite engineers and managed hardware delivery with vendors.
• Lead and managed backup consolidation for Taylor's University and 3 campuses.
Coordinated with vendor for hardware and software delivery and supervised 2
engineers during project implementation.
• Lead and managed Kuala Lumpur Australian embassy office relocation to new office.
Managed sub-contractor to relocate IT devices and peripherals.
• Lead and managed P2V migration project Agro Bank including hardware and software
procurement. Lead team on 3 engineers to setup P2V environment and perform
• Lead and managed Regional IT Helpdesk setup for Texas Instruments for Malaysia,
Philippines and Taiwan. Coordinated team of 3 engineers to setup up the call center.
Aligned and motivated team of 10 call center agents during pilot run.
• Chaired project kick-off meetings especially for Tenaga Nasional Berhad which was held
in JW Marriot Putrajaya with 50 stakeholders from various department and sub-
Last Update August 2020
• Chaired weekly project status meeting with stakeholders and coordinate with client on
deployment. Supervised billing cycle and advise finance department to bill client accord to project progress. Controlled the project costing and time to ensure projects are
delivered on time and on budget.
Outperformed the Regional IT Helpdesk setup for Texas Instruments and attained appreciation from client for completing the project 1 month a head of actual schedule.
Air Products is a world-leading Industrial Gases company operating for nearly 80 years. The
Company provides industrial gases and related equipment to industries, including refining,
chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
• Lead and managed SAP rollout for 14 sites in Malaysia. Coordinate with vendors, Global
IT team and users to upgrade IT infrastructure such as desktops and laptops for
• Aligned with Global IT team in implementing IT policies and control. Coordinated IT
audits and be part of Asia level 2 support team.
• Support Unix infrastructure and application development for in-house application.
Developed scripts using Unix shell scripting to simply reports generation and SQL
queries. Developed SQL scripts to export data from old application / system to import
into new system.
• Involved in upgrading in-house application to cater for Y2K rollout.
Analyzed and developed scripts to print 4 digits date for in-house application to cater for Y2K