Establish and agree the management process for each assigned project, in line with T-
Systems standards and practices.
• Establish project organization structure within the defined management process, and staff
the team with required people. Ensure appropriate mix of skills and experience is maintained
for all stages of the project/Program engagement.
• Drive the project execution process to achieve the defined scope and deliverables to the dates and milestones set and agreed in the plan and contract. Control out-of-scope requests
and initiate corrective action either to bring back into agreed baseline (re-scope, timeline extension, additional budget, and parallel activities).
• Manage or participate in any post-project reviews, and report on lessons learned as part of T-Systems process improvement.
• Overall, ensure that all completion milestones are achieved, obtaining customer acceptance
Assist PMO Director, Project Managers, team leaders and others as relevant in the best use
of project management tools and processes in an Agile environment, ensure project are
delivered within timeline, scope and budget.
• Support reporting for resource utilization, project status and KPIs as needed.
• Assist with project reporting to maintain a real-time picture of status and priority, facilitating
adaptability in the face of changing priorities.
• Develop positive relationship across multiple teams to ensure communication is open and transparent, facilitating early identification of issues, risks and agile exploitation of business
• Manage pilot project improvement initiative i.e. transitioning of project to operation.
September 2004 - September 2012
Customer Service (Inbound and Outbound), Application Management, Associate VP.
• Participate during all phases of the project life cycle and assist the Head oversee the project
timelines and to follow up on meetings and other departmental matters.
• Provide administrative supports related to all projects in the department and report to the Head of Project Management.
• Organize regular departmental meeting with the Managing Director and take down meeting
minutes. Follow up on items discusses in meetings and report to the Head of Project
• Coordinate project materials, generate schedules and reports, manage minutes from meetings, and update project information and scheduling to report to the Head of Project
• Disseminate project information to relevant personnel; monitor the achievement of project
activities on behalf of the Head of Project Management.
• Organize project file, assisting with handling specific tasks to team members, handling
scheduling for project material, most importantly, help the Head of Project Management to maintain his personal schedule and coordinate his schedule with other departments (i.e Marketing, R&D, Customer Service, etc).
OSK Investment Bank
• Involved in Treasury development project, a full project life cycle.
• Experience in developing Crystal Reports based on Business users' requirement.
• Good exposure to BI tools and data warehouse technology.
• Hands-on experience in using ETL/BI/DW tools e.g. SQL Reporting, Cognos, SAP
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Documentation for system development to handover to Application Support.
Dell Global Business Centre
• To support within the Application Management Services organization, providing IT
application support and operations functions for mission critical applications utilized by Dell
manufacturing facilities worldwide.
• Coordinate activities of cross functional teams within IT and the business to isolate and correct issues impacting Dell's manufacturing environment.
• Assist in change deployment and post implementation testing efforts. Manages, resolves,
documents issues and events related to system and environment availability.
• Monitors and measures performance characteristics of systems. Performs routine
• Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, developers, end users, etc) to address
• Makes recommendations. Learns new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system
behavior and business processes as they relate to customer needs.
• Responsible for integrated and moderately complex systems. Exercises judgment in situations which have undefined practices and policies.
• To handle all assigned responsibilities timely and professionally in adherence to the company's standard operating procedures and policies.
• Ensure achievement of goals as well as KPI predetermined by the management to maximise
• To make decisions in exceptional situations where no existing policy or precedent were
established with the approval from the head of section and during the absence of the same.
• Review the team's deliverables and enhance work processes where applicable to exceed
• Evaluate the daily performance of the team members individually and provide on-going
coaching cum guidance for the members to ensure consistent and quality service is provided
• Initiate and participate actively in meetings with other units and sections or departments
where relevant to improve overall performance and service affecting issues.
• Escalate to the Head of Section on frequent issues or problems being faced and work with the Head of Section to produce solutions or action plans for deployment.
• Compile and research customers' complaints cum feedback while analysing on-going trends
which affect customer satisfaction for further and immediate escalation to the relevant
department or management to action.
• To keep abreast with all the latest information on the company's product, services,
marketing plans, procedures, and of any change in policies and standard procedures, so as to
ensure that this related information is being communicated to the team members with accuracy and consistency.