An experienced educator looking for better prospects.
(Year 7, 8 and 9)
• Certified Google Educator Level 1
• Encouraged students to explore the applications and functionality in their computers
and mobile devices.
• Utilized video conference during live interviews and discussions using ZOOM,
Google Hangouts and Microsoft Teams.
• Suggested the use of Screenshot software to monitor the exams of the students
• Sent the discussions for the day thru Google Classroom.
• Modified teaching styles to tailor the needs and background of each student.
• Communicated with other co-online teachers on the use of reliable program to enhance their strategy in teaching.
• Taught Science and Humanities with class sizes from 20 to 32.
• Teaching a level of science that is appropriate to the maturity of the students i.e.
KBSM, KSSM and Cambridge Checkpoint Secondary syllabus.
• Guided students to design experiments that will test known scientific knowledge.
• Taught students to think critically and scientifically by making lessons fun and interactive.
• Created original lesson plans and exam papers according to specific grade and course
• Incorporated student-driven projects and media to generate interesting and creative
learning and implemented school's initiative to develop curriculum to reach visual,
audio and kinaesthetic learners.
• Assisted in the organising and coming up with activities for STEAM month.
• Organised and helped facilitate field trips and department related events.
• Gave feedback and constant progress reports to parents and guardians.
Football coach (Physical education teacher)
• Created lesson plans and delivered instruction with an emphasis on achieving social
and life skills through physical activities and teambuilding.
• Used team sports to promote a competitive desire and improve individual skills while
• Coached football for age groups of Under 14 and Under 16.
• Involved in the LEAD project, which uses football to engage marginalised young
people and teach them life skills such as teamwork, communication and dealing with victory and defeat. In doing so, it raised their awareness - and that of their parents - of the importance of education and helps set them back on the path to finishing
• Participated in Manchester City's Cityzens Giving Young Leaders Summit in Manchester, UK in June 2019, which is an initiative by the football club, that trains
and empowers Young Leaders to encourage the youth by supporting community
football projects in cities around the world.
• Interpreted data, analyzed results using analytical software and provided ongoing
energy savings reports for customers in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
• Monitored client accounts, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies
that optimized statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquired data from primary or secondary analytical programs to form understandable
tables using Microsoft Excel with regards to energy saving opportunities.
• Identified, analyzed, and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Worked with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Located and defined new processes and improvement opportunities, which was then
passed on to the on-site technician.
• Effectively planned & delivered lessons in accordance to the school's curriculum i.e.
• Fulfilled all duties as directed with utmost punctuality.
• Vigilant in preventing bullying & work swiftly to resolve incidents of bullying
following the school's policy.
• Successfully prepared & presented informative reports to parents.
• Supervised, coordinated and managed the annual school sports day and camp.
• Coordinated and implemented both individual and team activities with emphasis on
• Assisted teachers in the handling and coordination of large numbers of students.
Provided information by phone or in person to the public regarding
dental treatment offered.
• Received payments and scheduled patient appointments.
• Addressed customer complaints and resolved conflict.
• Managed files, customer records and clinic data.
• Arranged appointments with doctors, pharmacist and medical teams.
• Delivered presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries.
• Built relationships with medical staff.