1. Due Diligence.
2. Human Resource Management & Personal Screening
3. Violations of Corporation's Ethical Standards.
4. Security Management & Vulnerability Assessments.
5. "Non-Compliance" & Misuse of Privileged Information".
6. Implement Corporate Governance, "Whistle Blower" procedures & practices.
1. Analyze, and interpret all intelligence information, including Counterintelligence / Human Intelligence analysis, for classified area of responsibility in order to produce results.
1. Identify potential threats by evaluating relevance and accuracy of gathered information using various intelligence sources.
2. Disseminate warning and threat analysis and brief management on actionable intelligence contingencies.
3. Update extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and planned projects.
1. Investigate allegations, fraud, irregularities, crime, embezzlement, information leaks, "Non-Compliance and Misuse of Privileged Information".
2. Compile information about businesses, analyze facts, interview witnesses and obtain the exact evidences.
3. Define and plan Investigative procedures & practices, Perform Undercover or static surveillance for a corporation involving Employees, Clients, Vendors and Competitors.
1. Ensures compliance with the corporation's ethical standards and examines any non-compliance issues.
2. Anticipate and prevent Fraud, Theft, vandalism, conflicts and disputes that might lead to dangerous situations.
3. Extensive knowledge in advanced security operations, equipment, tactics, communications, law, rules of engagement and reasonable use of force.
4. Identifying / analyzing weaknesses & vulnerabilities.
1. Evaluate existing security systems to determine the potential risk of a breach.
2. Develops policies and procedures to minimize risk to properties, employees and visitors.
3. Provide evaluations and assessments in collaboration with sales staff for the security business.
1. Oversee daily activities directly related to providing educational services, Determine areas needing improvements. Work closely with Human resource in Staff Management and Cost management to produce best results. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties. Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary. Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, and oversee personnel processes.
2. Plan and direct activities such as program promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required. Managing the operations process, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy. Interacting with Staff members in functional areas within the College whose roles have an impact on operations.
1. Perform assigned duties to gain experience, learn the organization and get results. Practical skills that will bring success in the current job. Work with different departments or with different job duties to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer service, purchasing, merchandising and personnel. Handle established accounts and projects to gain familiarity. Adhere to the established guidelines of the formal training program. Develop and use company reports to analyze pertinent information for decision making, such as sales, gross profit, and inventory. Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization. Evaluate work output for quality, efficiency and effectiveness
2. Monitor and analyze information and make recommendations for actions to be taken. Work collaboratively with others in the organization to meet assignments and responsibilities. Professional attitude and appearance at all times