Proficient in Microsoft Office Word Document, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
Proficient in SPSS and video making
● Well experienced as a successful customer service officer on and off the ground
● High standard of leadership qualities
● Achieved regular high records of customer satisfaction ratings
● Able to work independently as well as a team
● Able to adapt quickly to changes in working environment
● Good tele-conversation and communication skills
● Able to accept constructive feedback to improve career performance
● Monitor quality control of products and services.
● Dispense optical eyewear in accordance with professional standards and in compliance with Federal, state and local
● Achieve established sales and customer service goals and objectives.
● Follow proper procedures when accepting checks and credit cards when act as cashier, handling money accurately for
customers and co-workers.
● Perform repairs, adjustments and deliveries of eyewear as needed; verify accuracy of completed eyewear.
● Assist co-workers as needed, including rendering assistance to optometric practice.
● Maintain and continually develop professional dispensing skills and knowledge.
● Protect all Company assets, including inventory, cash, credit card drafts, bank deposits and equipment.
● Carry out administrative work on shipping, goods transfer, online product order and daily sales account update.
● Maintain good working relationships with other employees (receptionists, dispensing opticians, optometrists, optometric assistants, lab personnel, managers), customers and vendors.
● Handle machine operation.
● Maintain factory operation by shift.
● Assemble, braze, inspect and test the units as per Manufacturing Instruction and method sheet.
● Upkeep and maintain assigned equipment, tools, fixtures and gauges; Ensure all calibrated items used are within the effective calibration period.
● Perform basic troubleshooting or rework on tested or assembled units.
● Assist in designing jigs or fixtures and parts trolley to improve productivity.
● Maintain proper records such as filling up checklists, components serial number etc.
● Maintain good housekeeping in the work area; Conduct inspection on work area and monitor the effectiveness of corrective actions taken (if any).
● Provide feedbacks or suggestions to improve productivity.
● Comply strictly with the company's safety rules and regulations.
● Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors.
● Teach children in a classroom at an elementary school, either public or private, at the kindergarten level.
● Plan, evaluate, and assign lessons.
● Prepare, administer, and grade tests, listen to oral presentations, and maintain classroom discipline.
● Introduce children to mathematics, language, science, and social studies.
● Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills.
● Use play and hands-on teaching.
● Teach letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science.
● Maintain grade books.
● Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
● Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
● Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
● Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
● Create lesson plans.
● Utilize various curriculum resources.
● Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
● Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
● Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
● Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
● Utilize public library resources.
● Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
● Tutor students on an individual basis.
● Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
● Prepare and distribute required reports.
● Observe and evaluate student's performance.
● Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.