Over 16 years' broad experience in executing wide spectrum event managements, programs
and content development functions within the entertainment industry. Skilled in the areas of
scheduling and monitoring as well as budget control coupled with proven track record in
performing under challenging deadlines. Known as a self-motivated and creative professional
with solid multitasking skills, constantly volunteering and offering a hand in supporting various
projects. Strengths include:
Campaign Management Talent Sourcing Location Recce
Event Management Content Development Production Crew Supervision
Script Writing Audio & Video Editing Government Liaison
Cross-functional Collaboration Budget Management Problem Solving
May 2007 - Feb 2019
• Led end to end production of an array of audio and video promotions for multiple
campaigns including production budget management, location recce as well as production
crew monitoring in line with set deadlines.
• Conceptualized the design, visual effects, writing outlines, storyboards and scripts while utilizing
linear and non-linear editing systems to edit audio and video promotions for foreign-language
• Developed innovative cost-effective solutions to enhance competitiveness and increase
revenue while meeting subscriber needs.
• Forged strong collaboration with channel managers, programming, corporate affairs, media
sales and production departments while providing support to other team members.
• Constantly kept abreast with the latest industry trends and technology.
• Aattam 100 vagai season 7 - 2011 campaign
Carried out production of various audio and video promotions as well as content.
Produced a variety of promos, endorsements, event coverages, movies, highlights, song
fillers, in-house program promos for all 8 Indian channels as well as Channel News Asia.
• Prepared scripts for voice overs, story board and schedules while coordinating outdoor
Assisted the crew in ensuring timely production of a variety of video content.