Experienced in international Procurement, Sales & Marketing and well versed in Import & Export practices.
Spent 9 years in the manufacturing industry related to Food, Metal Stamping, Precision and Oil & Gas Heater
system manufacturing sectors. Also served as a Personal Assistant to COO in implementing projects and
Language English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
IT Literacy Proficient User of Microsoft Excel,Words, Access, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook.
Immediate competent user of UBS Payroll, Isolocity, SAP, AutoCount, Syspro, Microsoft
Dynamics ERP& MRP System.
Others Supplier Relationship Management, Decision making & problem solving, Well-Organizing,
Leadership,Customer Service, Independence, Multi-tasking, Negotiaton and cost down and
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Responsible for overseeing the operations and activities of every
department at factory and other subsidiaries.
- Resolve in any internal & external issues occur.
- Perform secretarial functions and maintain high level of confidentiality
and administration support to Singaporean General Manager.
Customer Service & Purchasing Roles:-
- Assist in new project sourcing for Electrical, Mechanical and other spare
parts and knowledge in reading technical drawings.
- Responsible for negotiation on price, quality, credit term and delivery to meet the company objectives.
- To ensure all project expenditures within the approved budget.
- Issue PO and follow up delivery.
- Prepare sales order, update shipment status, follow up payment and resolve inquiries raise from client.
- Take weekly project meeting minutes and follow up on issues raise up
HR & Admin Roles:-
- Manage reception area including handling visitors, incoming calls and parcels/mails.
- Manage and assist day to day general office administration work,
operational and coordination.
- Monitor office supplies levels and replenish when necessary.
- Maintain systematic filling system and monthly server file housekeeping.
- Assist all admin matters and ad hoc assignment or duties as and when
assigned from time to time.
- Maintain importance confidential records and schedules meeting.
- Assist in the coordination activities or visits organized by the company
such as and refreshment and transportation arrangement.
- Follow up and handle utilities bills, monthly rental, cleaner, security
guard, MBJB, software & insurance renewal.
- Handle Employment Pass application and renewal.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource Function
including recruitment, training, resolving staff disciplinary issues,
review HR policies and procedures and etc.
- Update and review monthly employee attendance record and report.
- Conduct orientation for new employees and attend to any inquiries on
- Prepare HR related correspondence and documentation with careful
attention to legal requirement and HR practice such as employment
contract, confirmation, warning, termination, memo policy and etc.
- Assist in technical support for common IT issues.
(Johor Bahru) - Perform secretarial functions and maintain high level of confidentiality
Jan 2018 - May 2019 tasks to Spanish COO.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- Maintain a systematic filling system for easy reference & smooth date
retrieval and safekeeping of important documents.
- To represent COO to conduct meeting or to attend meeting with managers in the absent of the COO and shall report accordingly.
- Conduct any meeting minutes & weekly PPQS reports & Monthly
- Assist COO in collect problems and matters may arise from any
department managers and staffs.
- Follow up weekly meeting with different department managers & staffs
by ensuring target & requirement tasks set for each department to be
- Assist COO in department's procedure & working structure's
improvement and changes.
- Monitor department KPI & assist department head for KPI Improvement.
- Assist Purchasing department for potential cost saving analysis & justify
PR according to budget and supplier scorecard implementation.
- Assist Planning department for monitoring cycle time of machine
performance & process.
- Assist Plant Managers to solve & correct errors on their KPI & PPQS
- Assist COO to conduct some projects such as 5S, Skill Matrix Training,
Lean Manufacturing, Kanban System, SWOT Analysis, Process Audits,
SPC, Isolocity, Fischer Diagram, Yearly Action Plans and so on.
- Opportunity to explore & gain knowledge to understand working
structure from every different departments.
- Follow up new business project progress & departmental action plans.
- Handle direct and indirect material purchases.
- Coordinate all purchase activities like sourcing, planning, negotiating
- Monitor and train team members on newly SOP and process build-up.
- Coordinate between suppliers and relevant internal departments to ensure that all goods & materials are delivered on time.
- Resolve on quality discrepancy, price & quantity differences and quality
- To establish and manage vendor selection program and qualifications,
perform vendor audit and maintain approved vendor list (AVL).
- Be responsible on weekly update raw material inventory report, monthly
purchase analysis and KPI report.
- To ensure compliance to ISO 9001 & 14001 Quality Management System.
- Conduct cost saving activities and monitor monthly expenditures.
- Handle general administrative tasks and organize & conduct project
- Monitor & Follow up the project progress with relevant departments to ensure completion within assigned time.
- Conduct project costing and prepare sales quotation & contract to customers.
- Prepare correspondence documents, minutes of meetings & reports to General Manager.
- Handle local & overseas customers from China, UK, USA, Australia,
Batam and so on.
- Ensure on time response to customer request and maintain a good
relationship with them.
- Coordinate with purchasing, QA, Engineering and production
department on daily basis to ensure minimum customer's expectations
- Coordinate with all relevant departments to resolve customer's
complaints such as shipment delay, product's quality issue, drawing
error, pricing issue, advance delivery and so on.
- Follow up with overseas Whitstable & Sheffield subsidiaries to ensure
customer's orders deliver on time.
- To assist my finance to follow up the payment and generate Invoice.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast reports and update latest price list for the Sales Team.
- Knowledge in reading & understanding Engineering drawings.
- Develop and maintain a proper E Filling systems.
- To perform daily sourcing enquiries for repeat or new projects from Costing team & General Manager.
- To control incoming and outgoing samples.
- Handle direct & indirect material purchase. For indirect purchase may
include chemical purchase, heat treatment, slitting, plating, degreasing,
machine repair, new machine purchase, factory renovation, engineering
spare parts and sub-con process like Wire cut, EDM, CNC & Grinding,
tooling and so on.
- To generate PO via MRP system upon receiving the purchasing
requisition and firm edocket orders.
- Monitor local & overseas deliveries and liaise with forwarder for
- Perform cost saving by negotiating the best credit terms, price, warranty,
quality and delivery.
- Liaise with Sales & Engineering department for new project
- Working with QA & Engineering department to resolve quality issue of delivery products from suppliers.
- Assist overseas subsidiary purchasing team for sourcing new items.
- Attend to the complaints, claims and improvement request from internal
& external parties.
- Review stock inventory to ensure sufficient stock level in maintained.
- Prepare monthly saving and spend reports.
- Perform annual supplier evaluation to fulfill ISO mandatory. Maintain
and verify compliance of purchasing procedures to ISO standards.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal (QA, Production, Engineering & Logistic teams) external (vendor) parties.
- Conduct daily supply chain meeting minutes to update the production & order delivery progress to General Manager.
- To perform any others tasks assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
- Attend yearly ISO 90001 & ISO 14001 training and conduct Internal