• Employee Hiring and Retention
• Performance Management
• Succession Planning
• Financial Budgeting
• Process Development and Improvement
• Customer Relationship Management
(3 months contract), U Mobile
• Established quality processes such as calibration, monitoring forms, reporting
format, methodology, frequency, sample selection process, sampling size,
scoring and calculation for all non-voice channels i.e. emails, social media as
well as live chat.
• Achieved 97.1% of employee satisfaction with Quality Roadmap training with
97.2% rated the trainer as effective.
• Achieved 96.9% employee satisfaction with Coaching Methodology training with
100% rated trainer as effective.
• Developed post training evaluation assessment methodology and analysis.
• Developed job description for Training and Quality Manager and Quality
Customer Experience (Key Client & Global Freight Forwarder), Maersk
• Employee development - identify promotable talent to various leading positions
within or outside Customer Service.
• Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty - successfully managed to achieve
organizational wide NPS score of +25 December 2019 YTD through by
cultivating a service - oriented mindset and empowering the team to deliver 'on-
the-spot' issue resolution.
• Relationship management, ensuring communication is maintained with all
accounts at the management & executive level to enhance opportunities to generate new business or deliver as committed.
• Leading customer experience through coaching the team to display proactive,
build relationship with customers and take ownership on the customer's issue.
• Actively engaging stakeholders in other functions globally to drive the superior
customer experience and efficiently solve service failures and handle complaints.
• Lead UPS to be awarded as the Top 5 Customer Service 2016 in the inaugural
E-Commerce Delivery Symposium & Awards 2017 jointly held by MCMC & Association of Malaysian Express Carriers.
• Increased employee retention rate from 1.7% in 2013 to 83.1% in 2016 YTD.
• Winner in sales conversion amongst 15 APAC sites with sales amounting to USD$296,000; a conversion rate of 24.4% 2016 YTD.
• Revamped the quality methodology for all clients to industry benchmark.
• Successfully managed ISO 9001:2008 project, leading to certification in 2010
• Developed and rollout employee and client satisfaction survey as well as Quality
related training slides.
• Drove employee quality audit scores to client's target of 90% within 1 month.
• Drove customer satisfaction scores to client's target of 83% within 2 months.
• Was given early confirmation due to good performance.