• Team Leadership
• Strong analytical and evaluation skills
• Client Relationship Management
• Adaptable and Fast Learner
• Proficient in basic Microsoft Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
• Analysed the financial health of the café and make recommendations for improvements.
• Responsible for employees' payroll, stock inventory, and company's financial accounts.
• Develop procedures for customer engagement and quality assurance process.
• Manage the café's inventory and make recommendations for weekly specials in order to increase customer traffic to the café.
• Develop training plans and train employees on customer service, safety procedures,
proper food handling, and restaurant protocols.
• Perform regular inspections on the quality of food and ensure cleanliness of the store
exceeds standards established by the health department.
• Personal contact with customers on banking solutions.
• Advise bank customers on financial investments
• Handle customers professionally
• Learn about banking products to respond to related customer queries
• Monitor staff duties like ledger entries, payment and trade authentication
• Investigate discrepancies in bank operations
• Communicate to Front office and update department
• Management of branch operations and status
• Inspect staff preparation of payments and reports
• Conduct performance appraisal of bank staff
• Prepare management reports
• Managed Sales team.
• Planning and target setting for the agent/sales team
• Recruitment and Management of agency channel team members
• Training and motivation and development of team members
• Train agents to advice clients or customers and determine customers needs
• Analyze sales activities or trends
• Counsel agents with attitude issues or personal issues with a listening hear
• Role play on sales technique, Pre-approach, Approach, Fact-finding, Presentation,
closing the sale to delivery. Sales after service.