* Microsoft Office Word
* Microsoft Office Excel
* Microsoft Office Power Point
- Support our customer's KYC verification by using system and tools to complete end to end process including a video verification
- Responding to any KYC profile which requires verification.
- Determine if there are any fraud paterns or OFAC consumer profiles and escalate
- Ensure due deligence on consumer profile is complete adhering to SOPs
- Ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Show dedication and ownership of clearing the queqes-adhere to service levels.
● Integrity and honesty is my greatest strength
● Able to keep calm under pressure
● Self-motivated and responsible
● Able to work independently
● Good communication and inter personal skills
● Excellent negotiating skills
● Comprehensive understanding of client confidentiality
● Multi-tasking ability
● A team player
● Ability to learn and to take on new challenges.
- Preparing daily and weekly company accounts
- In charge of recruiting new customers for online betting
- Overlooking on staffs performance in achieving monthly targets
- Achieving call targets (RC - Activation & Credit Card - Activation)
- A requirement to process / call 95% of a given list in a day (minimum 100 calls)
- Act as the back-up for the Call back or Return Card Team as and when
assistance is needed
- Supporting the product managers to manage at least 2 test programs in a year.
Performing the verification process for the PEU (PRE EMBOSSED UPGRADE)
card and for PAU (PRE APPROVED UPGRADE) card via telecommunication
and explaining the terms and conditions of the card.
- Meeting an overall conversion rate of 60% and duly achieve a minimum of 1300
- Increasing the cross-sell retention from 2% to 5% within a given period.
- Processing customer requests within a given time frame.
- Maintaining an overall voluntary retention rate at 50%.
- To duly increase cross-selling retention from 2% to 5%.
- Achieving a 4 Portfolio cross sales product on a daily basis.
- Maintaining an ESMS timeline and duly attending to the cancellation requests via
- Monitoring and thereafter processing the departments quarterly catalyst.
Communicating with card members on a day to day basis to remind and duly
collect outstanding payments before the due date.
- Ensuring customers make settlement of minimum payment to avoid future
disruption in the usage of their credit cards.
Communicating with customers on a day to day basis to verify / update their
particulars in line with the government ruling.
- Handling customer complaints and duly routing them to the nearest Maxis Centre
to enable them to rectify / solve issues.
- Submission of forms to the support team to update the ODBC DATABASE.
- Maintaining a database of vehicle stock levels and stock availability.
- Processing customers orders.
- Processing and preparing related documentation for the purposes of bank loans,
insurances and vehicle registration with the Road and Transport Department.