• Fun to work with (Team Work).
• Quickly learn something new in a hurry.
•Can communicate well.
• Always be patient to gain more knowledge and experience.
• Perform the assigned tasks diligently.
• Very timely and disciplined.
• Trust in delegated responsibility.
• May respond well.
COMPUTER SKILLS TALKING SKILLS TYPING SKILLS
MS Word ●●●●● Melayu ●●●●● Melayu ●●●●●
MS Excel ●●●●● English ●●●● English ●●●●
MS Office ●●●●●
MS Power Point ●●●●●
Adobe Illustrator ●●●●●
Adobe Photoshop ●●●●●
Adobe Indesign ●●●
Adobe Primer ●●●
TYPING ABILITY DRIVING LICENSE
GOOD LESEN D
GOOD Date start - End 16/03/2020-15/03/2022
Address: 8, Jalan SS 25/34, Taman Mayang, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Montly Wages: RM1500
Working Period: JUNE 2017 - DECEMBER 2017
SCOPE OF EMPLOYESS: -
• Manage stock take monthly and key in data every month
• Ensures that assigned tasks are performed properly and efficiently.
• Collaborate in a team.
• Take out the outbound and outbound items.
• Order goods at HQ.
• Ensure adequate supply of clothing in the store
• Update system stock in data
• Updating accounts when receiving items from HQ
• Create a filling document after updating the data on the computer
• Ensures that every loan item does not exceed the limit set by HQ
• Make return / return of damaged / reject clothes to the HQ again
• Manage stock orders / orders from other branches
• Receive and inspect items coming down from the truck and make sure all items are there
and arrive safely and no damage or missing items.
Address: NO.1, JALAN ARA 4, TAMAN SRI PULAI, SKUDAI, JOHOR
Montly Wages: RM1100
Working Period: MARCH 2015 - MARCH 2016
SCOPE OF EMPLOYESS: -
• Teaching children subjects Malay language and Islam.
• Bookmarking, giving them daily schoolwork.
• Doing activities in the classroom and outside the classroom are examples of ways to take prayer water.
• Hone children's talents in painting and coloring.
• Follow the activities carried out by the Kindergarten such as Maulidur Rasul, visits to the zoo, camps and other.
• Mark their test papers and meet the parents of the students to give students report
• Attend a year-end event organized by kindergarten.
• Teaching kids to dance and do activities whenever there is a show.