As an Admin Executive, I have been exposed to the opportunities and limitations of the education industry. The importance of understanding management expectations and focusing on students’ needs requires differentiation in order to provide superior service. Building confidence and trust into a relationship with students and working colleagues alike, brings loyalty home. I would look forward to contribute my knowledge and experience in order to meet the company requirements. At the same time, I would like to expand my knowledge and experience as I believe self development is crucial in a person’s career growth which later contributes to company growth.
In addition to this, my highest qualification would be Bachelor Degree of Business Management (Honors), which I believe would be an added advantage in offering my services to the company.
With all the above in place I am able to discharge any responsibilities that may be given to me with complete integrity of the highest standard. I would welcome the opportunity & make myself available to serve and grow along with the company. Please do feel free to contact me at (h/p) 6012 – 537 0602 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attached herewith is my detailed personal info for your kind consideration. Thanking you in advance.
- Appeal/propose waiver to the Management.
- Conduct internal ISO audit yearly and file auditing.
- Prepare termination and withdrawal letter as required.
- Performed maintaining hard and softcopy tracking system.
- Prepare fee calculation and fee breakdown for inactive students.
- Coordinating orientation for new comers and assisting on convocation day.
- Compiling data for student population reports and for Ministry’s
- Assist subordinates to notify students on document collection and follow up
- Provide general support, advice and referral service for students as well as
parents when necessary.
- Dynamic professional who successfully prioritizes and multitasks while
focusing on productivity and efficiency.
- Response to customer enquiries and resolving all problems while
ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate
- Proofread outgoing correspondences.
- Logging information into internal database system.
- Recording and updating customer information on timely basis.
- Maintaining the office stationery, catering supplies and IT equipment’s.
- Nurturing relationship with clients, superior, co-worker and other business
- Involved in typing and document creation as well as processing the client’s
information at the highest standards.
- Managing calls, writing letters, documentation, taking minutes at meeting and
collecting statistic on daily basis.
- Utilize correct body mechanics.
- Assist doctor and duty assigned.
- Miscellaneous filling and admin duties.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Maintaining and monitoring the practice appointment system.
- Liaising with members of health care team in a confidential and professional manner.
- Facilitating effective communication between patients and members in primary
- Maintaining a safe work area, free from hazards and using appropriate infection