A young graduate who seeks for a challenging working environment in an impact company. A good team worker with good leadership qualities. Able to complete given work on time efficiently and priorities perfection. Able to communicate efficiently with different levels of people and good in balancing emotional stability with patience and focus.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Highly organized and efficient
● Ability to work independently or as part of a team
● Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate team members to achieve target
● Dealing with different levels of people, effectively solving problems with analytical thinking and emotional intelligence
FEB 2020 - PRESENTLY
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Research and creates presentations
• Generate reports
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
• To control all payroll related activities in the company
• Data entry and prepare report preparation
• Compare the prices of competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on the cost of a company's product and services
• Set base prices and develop discount programs
• Assist in creating promotional programs
• Assist guest and ensuring satisfaction throughout their visit
• Upkeep of data entry and administrative records
• Planning events with attention to financial and time constraints
• Manage events operations
• Provide information and promote events and amenities
• Operate the machine.
• Achieve the company target of production.