I am a Plantation and Agro technology graduate who is experienced in managing various plant crops such
as Oil palm, Matag hybrid coconut and Ocra.I work best in environment that promotes creativity and
healthy competition towards goal achieving. Looking for opportunity as Agricultural officer.
IT Proficiency Microsoft Office Application
Monitor 200 pieces Matag hybrid coconuts as they grow in order to ensure that they are growing
properly and are free from diseases.
• Perform crop production duties such as planning, tilling, planting, fertilizing, cultivating, and spraying
• Plan Matag hybrid coconut in polybag for 4 to 7 months before transplant to field planting.
Perform crop production duties plant, spray, weed, fertilize, water plants, shrubs, and trees using
hand tools and gardening tools.
• Apply chemical solutions to plants to protect against disease or insects or to enhance growth.
• Harvest Cocoa and label them for identification
• Maintain operational records such as record information about Ocra plants and growth
• Prepare land for agricultural use such as haul and spread topsoil, fertilizer, peat moss, and other
materials to condition soil, using wheelbarrows or carts and shovels.
Activities and Involvement