• Proficient in Microsoft Office • Good in Time Management
including Excel and PowerPoint • Works well as part of a team
• Quick Learner
Oct 2018 - Oct 2020 Placed under Repossession and Disposal of Repossessed
• Managing disposal of repossessed vehicles for storeyard cum auction house
assigned by Manager.
• Plan and arrange for disposal of repossessed vehicles by public auction and attend all matters related thereto.
• Prepare/review the reserve prices for vehicles for sale to be approved by Sale
of Repossessed Goods Working Group Committee.
• Attend to bidders for collection of auction documents for transfer of ownership after they have paid the full auction proceeds (for klang valley auction sale).
• Attend to all request regarding disposal of repossessed vehicles such as
request for refund of auction proceeds/deposit, refund of surplus monies
arising from disposal of vehicles etc. Review the request and submit form
in Finance Department.
• Assist with preparation and control of company's projects and budgets to ensure
company has enough funds to meet expenditures.
• Prepare vouchers and invoices from the accounting system and input regularized
advances into the system.
• Processed checks and handled payments and deposits accurately.
• Check and verify staffs claim
• Ensure proper documentation for external auditor review.