I have working experience in education sector and service sector for 6 years. In both education and service
sector, I have experience in dealing with young children and elderly people, providing great service. In my 6
years of service, I have worked with people of diverse backgrounds and ages, I have patiently yet responsibly
accomplished task given to me.
English (written): Basic/Average/Good/Proficient
English (Spoken): Basic/Average/Good/Proficient
Malay (written): Basic/Average/Good/Proficient
Malay (Spoken): Basic/Average/Good/Proficient
Punjabi (Spoken): Basic/Average/Good/Proficient
• Served as a friendly, hardworking, and punctual employee.
• Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely, efficient manner.
• Remained open-minded and humble, leading to great collaborations.
• Collaborated on high priority projects with tact and a strong attention to detail.
• Worked with a strong attention to detail and excellent record-keeping abilities.
• Performed a range of administrative duties to keep the office functioning at a high level.
• Continually served as a helpful and enthusiastic assistant with a proven track record of doing work in a
timely and professional manner.
• Provided high level patient care during heavy patient load periods needing additional personnel.
• Treated patients with the utmost care and respect.
• Maintained neat and organized work logs.
• Provided a level of care in accordance with Nursing Best Practices.
• Graded papers and assisted the head teacher with any paperwork, copying and distribution of assignments or documents.
• Worked with the head teacher to create invigorating and engaging lesson plans.
• Prepare lesson materials and resources
• Prepare and distribute written reports
• Plan and order classroom equipment and supplies
• Worked one-on-one with students to address their specific needs.
• Facilitated innovative learning experiences and hands-on learning.
• Create lesson plans for each class based on the student's requirements.
• Work with parents from different backgrounds and understand their concerns and needs for the children.