To apply skills and knowledge gained towards the improvement of work practicum and to
acquire further experience in order to attain career goals.
~~~~~~~~~ Religion: Hindu
Accounting System: Microsoft Dynamics
Preparing batches of invoice for data entry .Sending out payment or cheque Making electronic
back -up copies of all invoice and the storing them
• Coding documents as per to company procedure
• Responding to question regarding all accounts
• Collecting all invoice and obtaining approval for the payment
• Processing a high volume invoice
Organising elecronic fund transfer. Preparing and post month end accrual and prepaid
Verifying invoice cost against purchase order cost before issuing any vendor payments.
Identifying error or disrepancies before the payment issue. Coding invoice to the correct
Responsible for ensuring that the company follows proper financial procedures. Processing staff
member travel and expense claims
• Getting cheque signed up by the appropriate staff
• Maintaning up to date cancelled cheque register
• Enforcing the company accounts payable policies
• Preparing analyses of varios accounts for managers
• Renconcilation bank statement
• Monitor and follow up the lost / or missing receipt
• Prepare E-remittance form and Notice of Withdrawal
• Prepare the withholding tax
• Prepare cash flow for the payment
• Handling all telephone inquireies relating to accounts payable issues
• Contacting banks regarding any financial quries
- Preparation of accounts to produce income statement, balance sheet and cash flow of the companies (full sets of accounts) in varies type nature of business such as textiles, electrical,
entertainment, services, education etc)
- Preparation of salary schedule, fixed assets schedule, debtors ageing, stock listing, loan
- Recorded transaction involved term loan, bank borrowing facilities such as BA, OD, LR etc.
- Preparing bank reconciliation, recorded hire purchase transaction, leasing etc.
- Giving opinion to clients regarding their financial management of the companies.
Accounting System: Tally ERP, UBS Software system
- Auditing work based on financial statement of the companies.
- Analysis of debtors ageing and giving audit opinion on debtors of the companies
- Preparing and analysis on hire purchase schedule, loan statement, bank statement, banking
facilities statement, fixed assets schedule etc.
- Preparing working paper for submission to auditor
- Preparing financial report including notes to account as required by MASB to be review by
- Analysis on payment voucher, invoice, receipt, debit note, credit note prepared by client
which is given effect to their financial statement.
- Analysis on their purchase, sales accounts and linked up with their cost of sales.
- Giving audit opinion in order to improve financial management of client companies
- Tax computation for companies
- Preparation of capital allowance schedule, notes to tax computation.
- Fill in C form and R form, B form for submission to Inland Revenue Board.
- Analysis income of the companies for estimation an advanced tax to be payable to IRB.
- Handling C number application with Inland Revenue Board for clients.
- Preparing annual return for companies.
- In charge in submission of annual return and financial statement of companies and also in charge in penalty on late submission of filling.
- Update form 49, form 32A, and form 24
- prepare reminder letter to client
- attend incoming calls
- update minutes book and register book for company